BPL Community Profile

Nick Larsen (stingray4540) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale South Bay
About Me Nick Larsen has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia
My PDF Gear ListGearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nick Larsen

Showing 261 - 270 of 365 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Forum » Thread

Re: Who does not love a cigar in the woods?
Mmm... A trail cigar! Probably a lot lighter than my pipe and everything associated. Who cares about the case! Not a cigar guy though. Got any recomendations? Ok, the case seems like it has some ...

In Multiple Use Gear » Who does not love a cigar in the woods?
January 07, 4:31pm

Room temp epoxies
PM sent, check your email. In my PM I forgot to mention that all of those are room temp cure epoxies, but you'll see that when you look at the spec sheets.

In Make Your Own Gear » Room temperature cure epoxies
January 07, 1:01pm

Olympus?
Right now I've got an Olympus vr 330 on my gear wish list. It's a 12x optical zoom for only 5.5oz. It also has he video recording.

In GEAR » point and shoot camera weight
January 07, 11:15am

Re: Niteize Knot bone
What's wrong with the simple old plastic line tensioner bar? You know, the little plastic strip with 2 or 3 holes in it. I have a hard time believing you could find something lighter. Is there ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Niteize Knot bone
January 05, 4:40am

Re: "UL'er" vs "Traditional" Can we integrate ??
With so much weight, they won't notice if you happen to slip a couple of beers in each of there packs... You can integrate, you just have to use it to your advantage!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "UL'er" vs "Traditional" Can we integrate ??
January 04, 5:35am

Re: Need input on choosing a new pack
Sorry, I don't have any input on the ones you listed, but thought I'd throw out my 2 cents even if you didn't ask for it ;) You may want to look into the deuter brand. When trying on...

In GEAR » Need input on choosing a new pack
January 02, 1:52am

Re: My List
Take the following with a grain of salt as it is only my opinion and everyone will have a different one. Also, if u have an unlimited budget and plan on doing this a lot more, I could put toget...

In GEAR » Comfort/Light Weight
December 29, 1:00am

Re: Z-Pack Hex Solo
Well there's your problem! Those candy cane stakes are way overkill.

In GEAR » Z-Pack Hex Solo
December 25, 12:07am

Re: Re: Z-Pack Hex Solo
http://www.campsaver.com/carbon-fiber-pegs-set-of-6 1oz. For 8? True that at 4 ounces, it's hard to swallow that your stakes weigh half as much as ur entire shelter...

In GEAR » Z-Pack Hex Solo
December 23, 11:00pm

Re: Straight teaser
Ok, here's my problem. A magazine is a magazine, and you have to pay for them or a subscription to them. Got no problem with that. This site however seems to blur the line a bit between the for...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why do we have to pay for the last Sunny and Balls article?
December 22, 1:13am

All Reader Reviews by Nick Larsen

Nick Larsen has posted no reviews.