Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 261 - 270 of 396 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ...40

Forum » Thread

Merino Wool Buff
Buff brought out a new version of everyone's favourite multiuse item, this time in Merino Wool. Mine weighs 51 g and is indeed a very nice piece of gear. Longer than the synthetic version, less...

In GEAR » Merino Wool Buff
October 25, 8:44am

Re: BPL the worst o/s shipping by far
Mike, there wasn't any "creative" packaging involved. The goods were packed in a normal, small parcel and just went with ordinary mail I believe instead of packages. Lachlan, a ve...

In GEAR » Best/worst overseas shipping performance
October 23, 12:00pm

Re: Best/worst overseas shipping performance
All experiences based on shipping to Finland. Excellent Tarptent, shipping costs are reasonable, if you want a lower shipping cost you can contact the company and ask for it, usually is possi...

In GEAR » Best/worst overseas shipping performance
October 23, 8:55am

Die, Facebook, DIE!
>>Facebook. Ick. I refuse to use a social network for gear info. Sorry for the interruption.<< +1. That's what we have the BPL forum for.

In GEAR » Which fabric for DuoMid for my expected conditions?
October 21, 9:01am

Fabric inner
The current Scarp 1 already has a fabric inner. A mesh inner will be made available for warmer climates, but isn't yet available.

In GEAR » Improved Scarp 1
October 20, 10:21pm

Videos
Just came across this, and would like to share it with the community. Absolutely stunning images. Paddle to Seattle Trailer from Ben Gottfried on Vimeo.

In On the Web » Videos
October 20, 12:12pm

Re: Down Jacket for Winter Camping
Mark, welcome to the forums. We had a similar thread a while ago, so either look a bit further back in this forum or have a look here where I compiled a list of down jackets. I need the jacket for ...

In GEAR » Down Jacket for Winter Camping
October 20, 10:55am

Re: adjustable torso and Ohm's pockets...
Tony, the Ohm's pockets are big. They might look small, but they're big enough to hold a 2l Platypus, energy bars, head torch, without anything falling out. I've been climbing and bushw...

In Editor's Roundtable » Gossamer Gear Gorilla Backpack Review
October 20, 9:55am

Re: Weight of the new Scarp 1
E J, can't say definite numbers yet, but Henry said the fly will be about 50 g heavier. That would put it, including 8 stakes, guylines, pole and stuff sack at 1397 g. Can't say what the in...

In GEAR » Improved Scarp 1
October 20, 9:17am

Re: Ultralight Outdoor Gear in the UK
Chris, I have bought from them. UK to Finland takes four to five days, shipping is cheap, service is excellent, fast and friendly. Dan Cunningham from the US has ordered there, read it here, and...

In GEAR » Ultralight Outdoor Gear in the UK
October 20, 8:57am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.