BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 261 - 270 of 284 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

cottage manufacturers/ gear modifiers in Australia?
Hi Guys, Does anyone know of someone in Australia who modifies gear (tents, sleeping bags, packs etc.) at a reasonable price? I am a little uncomfortable about taking expensive gear to peo...

In GEAR » cottage manufacturers/ gear modifiers in Australia?
December 07, 11:12pm

Black Rock Down Beanie
Hey, Black Rock Gear's down beanies don't come with specific ear covers however I believe they will custom make them for you. My large beanie comes over my ears and is super warm ht...

In GEAR » Light beanie with ear covers
December 06, 6:03pm

Another Nice work comment
Hi Hendrik, Just stumbled upon this thread and I'm glad I did. Great interviews with really interesting people. Keep the good work up. Cheers.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
November 23, 3:45am

large is great but...
I bought the large a couple of months ago and am very happy for the extra weight for the comfort however it doesn't fit into anything I own. It doesn't work at all in my bivy and my face n...

In GEAR » NeoAir Size Advice
November 21, 12:45am

Inner Skirt Options
Hi Rog, Silicone sounds like a great idea. Would you have any photos of your siliconed set up? It would be great to have a look before I try this on my pacer tent this summer? Cheers, ...

In GEAR » Hex 3 Skirts
November 05, 5:22pm

shipping gas canisters
Hi Nate, Just a quick question that I had not thought of. Are your argon gas canisters able to be shipped internationally? Cheers.

In GEAR » Insulation Warmer Than Down...
October 31, 12:28am

Mountain Magic
As the new Mountain Magic pockets use velcro to connect to the hip belt rather than a cup, it is very easy to connect them to most packs without alot of modification (see below). I added some to a ...

In GEAR » 'Aarning' the Vapor Trail
October 31, 12:16am

re: nighthiking flashlight choices
+1 for the Zebralight H51 with lithium AA batteries, super bright, can clip to your belt or use as a headlamp and lasts ages. Also love being able to unscrew the end a little to completely negate t...

In GEAR » nighthiking flashlight choices
October 30, 10:26pm

more pics
Hi Steven, to answer a few of your questions... "It appears as though it is essentially a drybag that is placed into a mesh pocket and then held in place by the straps. Correct?" No...

In GEAR » Aarn Pack Mountain Magic 55 L
October 25, 4:52am

MM 55 pics
Hi Guys, weekend was rained out so I only got to use the pack for a couple of hours, so I have posted pics and given provided comments and will write a proper review when I have time to really test...

In GEAR » Aarn Pack Mountain Magic 55 L
October 24, 12:41am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am