Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
My Website URL
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 261 - 270 of 289 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Seam grip mission successful
Hi Guys, Thanks for the advice about the seam grip, I double coated my small puncture with seam grip (10 hr interval) and now it holds my weight without any problems. This has restored my ...

In GEAR » Neoair repair
January 02, 11:59pm

more gear
My first year with a full time wage, so I went a bit nuts. 1.) Zpacks hexamid + Bear Paw bug net - So huge yet so light 2.) WM Highlight (long) - I have been wanting this bag for many years a...

In GEAR » Your Best Gear of 2010
January 02, 5:03pm

Nice Video
Thanks for the Video Nate, I think that will go a long way to answering questions of durability. Spending a cold night on the ground thanks to a punctured neo air on my last hike, has given me a go...

In GEAR » has anyone seen this pad before?
December 21, 10:23pm

carry a spare bottom section?
Hi Guys, I too am considering buying the 2010 Ti Goat poles and am a touch worried about durability, so am planning on buying a spare bottom section to take with me on hikes, which will ha...

In GEAR » TiGoat polies best/lightest?
December 10, 5:04pm

Thanks for all the info guys!!
Hi Guys, Thanks for all of the info and links, I especially like the look of Terra Rosa gear, indeed it does look like he has worked with cuben before. I have attempted sewing and made...

In GEAR » cottage manufacturers/ gear modifiers in Australia?
December 08, 8:26pm

cottage manufacturers/ gear modifiers in Australia?
Hi Guys, Does anyone know of someone in Australia who modifies gear (tents, sleeping bags, packs etc.) at a reasonable price? I am a little uncomfortable about taking expensive gear to peo...

In GEAR » cottage manufacturers/ gear modifiers in Australia?
December 07, 11:12pm

Black Rock Down Beanie
Hey, Black Rock Gear's down beanies don't come with specific ear covers however I believe they will custom make them for you. My large beanie comes over my ears and is super warm ht...

In GEAR » Light beanie with ear covers
December 06, 6:03pm

Another Nice work comment
Hi Hendrik, Just stumbled upon this thread and I'm glad I did. Great interviews with really interesting people. Keep the good work up. Cheers.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
November 23, 3:45am

large is great but...
I bought the large a couple of months ago and am very happy for the extra weight for the comfort however it doesn't fit into anything I own. It doesn't work at all in my bivy and my face n...

In GEAR » NeoAir Size Advice
November 21, 12:45am

Inner Skirt Options
Hi Rog, Silicone sounds like a great idea. Would you have any photos of your siliconed set up? It would be great to have a look before I try this on my pacer tent this summer? Cheers, ...

In GEAR » Hex 3 Skirts
November 05, 5:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am