Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 261 - 270 of 272 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

GPS airplane mode
John: The 3G has been able to use GPS in airplane mode I believe since its inception. I had one, however, that wouldn't give me any location when in airplane mode. Turned out the GPS chip wa...

In GEAR » Iphone USGS topo map navigation app
March 26, 9:55am

Copper Spur
Lots of mention of the 3-person Copper Spur in here. Would any of you use the 2-person version when it's just two people with gear? Is the 3-person accommodating of 3-plus-gear or just 2-plus-g...

In GEAR » 3 person tent options
March 07, 4:48pm

copper spur
Raymond, Thanks for the photo and comment, looks nice. Do you think the 2-person version would be viable for the same people and gear?

In GEAR » Nemo Nano tent
February 25, 12:30pm

2 plus gear
Any comments on the Big Sky Evolution 2P versus the Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2? The Big Agnes is slightly heavier but slightly bigger and I like the design better, AND it's available locally. M...

In GEAR » Nemo Nano tent
February 24, 9:59pm

tarptents
Unfortunately it seems that most folks don't have much success with Tarptents in my climate (BC Canada) due to a) condensation and b) ultralight silnylon's inability to totally withstand to...

In GEAR » Nemo Nano tent
February 24, 5:56pm

new ideas
Hmm, ok, it seems they won't offer an AirBeams version of the Nano in time for when I need it, and it's looking like it might be a bit cramped for two plus gear anyway, so I'm looking a...

In GEAR » Nemo Nano tent
February 24, 4:31pm

pump
I agree. If I had to carry a separate pump, I think the whole point would be lost. But if the Air Beams could be pumped up with a bike pump, the fact that the tent basically packs into the size of...

In GEAR » Nemo Nano tent
February 23, 1:22am

more
I should note that the curved dimensions make it really hard to get a sense of space without seeing it. I wish it were available locally so I could check it out. I was recently inside an 85"x...

In GEAR » Nemo Nano tent
February 22, 9:51pm

thanks
Thanks for the comments all. Thankfully I'm 5'11" so length usually isn't an issue. Yeah, wish the vestibule was a bit bigger, but I was thinking of modifying it by adding some...

In GEAR » Nemo Nano tent
February 22, 9:47pm

new 2-person
I've been emailing Henry back and forth for suggestions on a suitable 2-person for a bike trip (still thinking about the Double Rainbow, but not having trek poles makes it more of a pain). H...

In GEAR » New Tarptents
February 21, 3:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.