Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradley Danyluk (dasbin) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Bradley Danyluk hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bradley Danyluk has not added a biography yet.
CityVancouver
StateBC
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradley Danyluk

Showing 261 - 270 of 279 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

Bears: What to do with the clothes you cook in
Any bear-country advice I've heard says not to sleep in the same clothes that you cooked your dinner in. OK, but I would assume you probably don't want to keep them in the tent with you eit...

In GEAR » Bears: What to do with the clothes you cook in
May 09, 5:29pm

Merino smells
Over the past few weeks I've finally tried out merino base layers for the first time, and I'm having very mixed results. I should preface this by saying I don't sweat a great deal but ...

In GEAR » Merino smells
April 27, 1:32am

Pawprints
Nemo makes "Pawprints" that are soft floor coverings for their tents for this very purpose (and comfort, and added warmth, I guess). They're cheap and weight around a pound - you coul...

In GEAR » Dogs and gear durability
April 21, 7:25pm

Big Agnes
IMO the closest thing in weight, size, function and price is the Big Agnes Copper Spur 2. In fact, I think I'd prefer it over the Evolution 2P due to the interior "half-height" fabric...

In GEAR » Lightest 2 Person 3 Season Double Wall Tent Alternatives to Evolution 2P?
April 15, 11:51pm

nylon
You're right - upon further thinking I guess there is no reason for it to be WPB. In fact, it doesn't even have to be waterproof if the jacket under it is. I found some $1.00 300D nylon ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Adding abrasion-resistance to WPB hardshell jacket
April 13, 10:08pm

Adding abrasion-resistance to WPB hardshell jacket
I've got a Mont-Bell Peak Shell jacket that's great in every way but the very light (12D) fabric and DWR worries me for long trips with a backpack over it. In the short term, the straps cou...

In Make Your Own Gear » Adding abrasion-resistance to WPB hardshell jacket
April 12, 7:42pm

Canadian versions
Does anyone know of an app like this that can access Canadian 1:50k maps like the ones here? http://www.topoquest.com/ Seems us Canadians are being totally left out :(

In GEAR » Iphone USGS topo map navigation app
March 26, 10:17am

GPS airplane mode
John: The 3G has been able to use GPS in airplane mode I believe since its inception. I had one, however, that wouldn't give me any location when in airplane mode. Turned out the GPS chip wa...

In GEAR » Iphone USGS topo map navigation app
March 26, 9:55am

Copper Spur
Lots of mention of the 3-person Copper Spur in here. Would any of you use the 2-person version when it's just two people with gear? Is the 3-person accommodating of 3-plus-gear or just 2-plus-g...

In GEAR » 3 person tent options
March 07, 4:48pm

copper spur
Raymond, Thanks for the photo and comment, looks nice. Do you think the 2-person version would be viable for the same people and gear?

In GEAR » Nemo Nano tent
February 25, 12:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradley Danyluk

Bradley Danyluk has posted no reviews.