Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bill Reynolds (billreyn1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale North East Georgia Mountains
About Me I love to hike and play guitar.
StateGeorgia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.trailjournals.com/heart/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bill Reynolds

Showing 261 - 270 of 301 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Forum » Thread

"Wood gas stove insulation"
Nice stove Scott. I have one that is very similar. I used it this past weekend for the first time and it worked like a charm.

In Make Your Own Gear » Wood gas stove insulation
March 26, 2:51pm

"Wood gas stove insulation"
Have you got any pics?

In Make Your Own Gear » Wood gas stove insulation
March 26, 7:20am

Sublite
Does the Sublite have the screen door? Also I am 6'3, do you think I will fit? Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS:Sublight, Fly Creek, GG Packs, Wild Things Andinista , Lighthouse etc.
March 23, 9:16am

re:DuoMid mesh insert
I was thinking that a full mesh door along with the upper vent would inhibit the condensation. I have a George Tarp that I use occasionally and with the mesh door I get very little condensation. Of...

In GEAR » UL All Purpose Shelter
March 18, 12:15pm

Re: DuoMid inner mesh
Wouldn't it be simpler and provide more room just to sew a floor in it and have a mesh door? I would think the weight would be comparable to a mesh insert?

In GEAR » UL All Purpose Shelter
March 18, 11:35am

Wood stove
Do you have any pics?

In GEAR » Bushbuddy mesh grate
March 10, 12:18pm

Marmot Precip
I have worn mine hiking only a couple of times. It is a little on the heavy side ( but this helps keep you warm when it is cold outside ) and you will get wet from perspiration if you hike in it bu...

In GEAR » Marmot Precip Jacket reviews ???
March 10, 12:13pm

Bushbuddy copy
This one looks very similar to the Bushbuddy.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=150328947026 Anybody have any experience with it? I have written th...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy mesh grate
March 10, 11:52am

DR vs,Lunar Duo
Shane, sorry that is a Europa 05 by SMD. So I really can't offer an opinion on the Rainshadow or the DR. I'm 6'3" and again the LD is palatial.

In GEAR » Double Rainbow vs. Lunar Duo
March 05, 11:43am

Double Rainbow vs. Lunar Duo
I have the LD and my 80lb. Flatcoat retriever and I fit fine with plnty of room to spare. The LD is a great shelter.

In GEAR » Double Rainbow vs. Lunar Duo
March 05, 10:35am

All Reader Reviews by Bill Reynolds

Bill Reynolds has posted no reviews.