BPL Community Profile

Bill Reynolds (billreyn1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale North East Georgia Mountains
About Me I love to hike and play guitar.
StateGeorgia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.trailjournals.com/heart/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bill Reynolds

Showing 261 - 270 of 277 | Page: 1 ...9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Forum » Thread

Penny Wood Stove
Sorry wrong pics try this

In GEAR » Penny wood stove
April 12, 11:21am

Penny Wood Stove
Here are some pics:

April 12, 11:19am

Re: Penny Wood Stove.
Sure I'll try and take some this weekend. Anybody else have any experience with this stove?

April 10, 2:16pm

Penny wood stove
Just tried out my homemade Penny stove last night and I think I'm going to enjoy playing with and using this stove. I didn't time the boil for 2 cups of water but probably about 7/8 minutes...

April 10, 7:39am

"Anyone try the new SMD Refuge yet?"
Eric the floor is attached on the Refuge, it is just not a bathtub type. That is it does not turn up on the ends rather it is flat.

In GEAR » Anyone try the new SMD Refuge yet?
March 25, 3:20pm

Refuge
Thanks for the pic Ron. The Refuge definitely has more headroom than the AGG tent.I had read your points about a bathtub floor before and was reminded that I always get the ultralight floors in bot...

March 25, 12:17pm

Refuge
I would also be interested in opinions on this tent. Ron suddenly has some more competition with the Antigravity tent , the MLD shelter, and the Gossamer Gear's One. I have a Duo now and would ...

March 25, 8:36am

Foothills Trail
Great pics and a great trail. I've sectioned hiked most of it but hope to thru hike it this Summer. Too bad the weather came in on you. You would've enjoyed Hilliard Falls and Laurel Creek ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Foothills Trail (SC), March 16-18, 2008
March 23, 2:11pm

refuge
I am also interested in the refuge. Email me at billreyn1@aol.com Thanks, Bill

In Gear Swap » Six Moon Designs Refuge tent ($165 shipped)
March 15, 12:02pm

Lunar Duo
I have the Duo and can honestly say it feels more like a "regular " tent than any other UL shelter I have used or own. The only comparison I can make to a freestanding tent is to my old K...

In GEAR » Double Rainbow vs. Lunar Duo
March 04, 2:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Bill Reynolds

Bill Reynolds has posted no reviews.