BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 261 - 270 of 653 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
Rick, you think it will sell that well? It's position in the market is unique - a fixed lens, P&S form, FF sensor and FF price tag. I get the feeling that it will be more of a cult camer...

In Photography » Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
September 15, 12:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
That's cool Eugene. Other than the X100 and RX1 both being fixed lens, they don't seem to have much in common though. Would you add on the OVF, or shoot like a P&S? I deal with the 5...

September 15, 9:29am

Re: Sony RX1--full frame fixed lens compact
Rog, I think Sony set out to make a statement with the RX1. "Our sensors are dominating the competition (what little of it there is left) and by the way, look what we can do!" It's...

September 15, 8:55am

Re: Re: New NEX Lenses
Tony, at web sizes the RX100 looks as good as the next thing. As tempting as it is to compare it to other cameras, I wouldn't do that. Take it for what it is, a high end P&S with a sensor t...

In Photography » Sony NEX Lens Impressions
September 13, 8:34am

New NEX Lenses
The new lenses are in the store (pre-order only). http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&categoryId=81985529216447185...

September 12, 8:04am

Carpool
Me and my wife will be leaving from the Dublin/Pleasanton bart station around 5:00 PM on Friday. I have room for a couple more in my truck if anyone is looking for a carpool. Would prefer to meet a...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps Septemberfest 28-30th
September 10, 3:20pm

Sony 10-18
The rumor mill says the ultrawide zoom for the NEX is will be available in Nov (2012). Reportedly, it will be a 10-18mm f4 constant aperture lens with a street price of around $800. Steep price tag...

September 06, 7:55am

Thursday
Ken, I might be able to make Thurs. Sandra isn't sure if she's going... so if not I might pull a fast one and dodge out a day early... would be late though. What time did you have in mind?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps Septemberfest 28-30th
August 31, 9:29am

Re: Older lenses for Nex
I'd agree with Craig to wait until the end of Sept and see what Sony announces. The 11-18 (or whatever the ultrawide zoom turns out to be) could be a promising lens. If Sony screws it up... wel...

August 30, 11:27am

Re: Nex 5N Impressions
Craig, fantastic set of photos. You just made my mind up for me that I need to prioritize getting into the Wind Rivers Range next year! 04147 was my favorite.

August 30, 8:16am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am