BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 261 - 270 of 500 | Page: 1 ...18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ...50

Forum » Thread

FS: Kids Gear
ALL SOLD Prices include shipping to CONUS, payment by Paypal gift. (1) Deuter Fox 30 kids backpack $30 - In great shape. My son used this maybe 20 days over a two-year period. Nothing has been ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Kids Gear
March 24, 12:21pm

Re: Jam vs Vapor vs Talon
I considered the VT and Talon 44 but ended up with an ULA Circuit. I think the Circuit's great for that weight range and volume, and the materials just seemed much more durable. After a year-a...

In GEAR » Jam vs Vapor vs Talon
March 23, 8:35am

Re: Patagonia R1 or Nano Puff or (insert here) - mild warmth at camp
My R1's the heaviest of my mid-layers. I only take it if I need it during the day while hiking, and it has to be pretty cold for that. For camp, down to 40, I would take my Montbell UL inner...

In GEAR » Patagonia R1 or Nano Puff or (insert here) - mild warmth at camp
March 22, 7:24am

30% off EMS Outlet, Neoairs available
30% off EMS Outlet items (online). I see 'large' and 'regular' sized standard Neoairs available. Comes out to $95 and $84, respectively. Free shipping over $48.

In Gear Deals » 30% off EMS Outlet, Neoairs available
March 21, 7:35am

Gregory Reactor
I think it's a little over a pound and a little smaller than what you indicated but my Reactor has been my go-to "lightweight but full service" daypack for a long, long time. It'...

In GEAR » Lightweight Day Pack - What are some good options?
March 20, 12:09pm

Re: Cairns and LNT?
Cairns have been helpful when I needed them. I really don't notice them when I don't need them. I can't imagine them "ruining" a backcountry experience. I don't make ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Cairns and LNT?
March 18, 9:25am

Re: Rim2Rim2Rim Grand Canyon
A couple of thoughts. Not sure what the "fire" items are for. No open fires are allowed and you don't seem to be taking a stove. While I realize it's part of the '10 ess...

In Gear Lists » Rim2Rim2Rim Grand Canyon
March 18, 9:13am

Re: Looking for help shipping from the US to Canada
I looked into this recently for someone else. Through USPS (i.e. the post office), you can send priority mail flat-rate large soft envelopes to Canada for $11. Maximum of 4lb. For volume referen...

In Gear Swap » Looking for help shipping from the US to Canada
March 16, 9:23am

Re: BD Z Poles. Carbon or Aluminum
I have the aluminum Z-poles. I was originally intending to buy the carbon ones but the aluminum ones were half the price (on sale) with only a nominal weight difference. Easy to use. Great strap...

In GEAR » BD Z Poles. Carbon or Aluminum
March 13, 6:24am

Re: opinions on bags
Barbara, I can't imagine you having any regrets going with a Neoair all-season and the 20* FF Egret, worthy of most 3-season use. FF makes great bags.

In GEAR » which bag - WM or FF?
March 12, 2:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.