Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 261 - 270 of 317 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Forum » Thread

MSR Flex Skillet
No lid, though perhaps another lid from MSR would work or be cannibalized from elsewhere. 9" diameter, 2.5" deep, 7oz, removable handle, $24.95 http://cascadedesigns.com/msr/cookware/...

In GEAR » Deep Anodized Aluminum Skillet & Lid?
October 11, 5:03pm

BA in snow
I do not have any experience with my BAs in snow. But I would expect that either the Seedhouse SL or the Copper Spur UL would be able to handle a couple of inches of light powdery snow without too...

In GEAR » 3+ season, 2+ - 3 man tent
October 11, 11:13am

2-3 man tent
I do not have any experience on TTs, so others will have to speak to those. I do have the BA Seedhouse SL3 which is a good tent for two, but I think 3 would be pushing it. The third would have to...

In GEAR » 3+ season, 2+ - 3 man tent
October 10, 7:56pm

11 pounds for 5 months?
Ben, Wow. First off I'm envious as all heck. Second, 11 pound pack weight? You are only packing 11 pounds for 5 months of travel? May I ask what you are bringing?

In Chaff » Just 3 More Days to Go...
October 09, 8:21pm

Felt soles
Ike, Here is another link to replacement felt soles (cheaper) http://www.fishusa.com/Frogg-Toggs-Felt-Sole-Replacement-Kit_p.html?source=googleps I think if you made them big enough to fit o...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Waders
October 06, 1:39pm

That was probably me
Joseph, That was probably me. My wife and I spent over an hour last night drooling over your hiking/kayaking photos. Beautiful. Makes us long to go back. The 12 days we spent in AK were not n...

In GEAR » 4 person backpacking shelter
October 06, 6:41am

Nice Pics, SHT
David, Nice pictures. We were in the BWCA the week before your trip. We were amazed at the change in color over the week we were up there, but from your pics it became even more spectacular th...

In Post-Trip Reports » Superior Hiking Trail trip report
October 04, 7:39pm

Canister stoves
I used to use the SnowPeak LiteMax. Great little stove...but I had some issues with warping of the thin fold out titanium pot holders with a larger pot on a group trip. Changed to the Vargo Jet-T...

In GEAR » canister stove options
October 04, 3:38pm

Opposing zippers
Well Tim, for you, you could hang the BB with zippers facing the opposite directions! :)

In Hammocks » Warbonnet "footbox"?
September 24, 9:25pm

WB footbox
Tim- I think making a footbox on both sides would only serve to pull both sides of the hammock higher, making it more difficult to enter/exit. In the WBBB, the side with the footbox is shorter ...

In Hammocks » Warbonnet "footbox"?
September 23, 5:44pm

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.