Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 2531 - 2540 of 2616 | Page: 1 ...243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262

Forum » Thread

global warminng
Hi Arapiles, I dont deny that there was a period in the second half of the C20th/start of the C21st when the global average temperature rose 0.6C or so. I jus doubt that it has much to do with huma...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
April 10, 6:46am

re Azolla event
Hi Tom, the antarctic has been accreting more ice than it has been losing off its edge for a few years now. I know weve all seen the emotive pictures of chunks dropping off the edge of the Llarson ...

April 10, 6:19am

Sold
I'll take it, but can you post to the UK rather than US?

In Gear Swap » Unused Integral Designs Siltarp 5' x 8'
April 09, 3:23am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Azolla event.
>As for moving our collective butts to higher ground like our Neolithic ancestors, they were a relatively few millions in number. There are now ~6.5 billion and counting. Not enough high ground ...

April 09, 3:02am

Re: Re: I'll stick with the majority on this one.
>"Our results show that the observed rapid rise in global mean temperatures seen after 1985 cannot be ascribed to solar variability, whichever of the mechanisms is invoked and no matter ho...

April 09, 2:34am

Re: I'll stick with the majority on this one.
> Isn't a 2C change predicted in the next 50 years or so? Can I rule out that it is a part of this granularity in global temperatures? No, of course not. I'm not a climatologist, but whe...

April 09, 1:59am

precurved pole sections
Many thanks both, two front jupiter bivy poles will do nicely.

In Make Your Own Gear » Pre-curved pole sections.
April 08, 12:04pm

Pre-curved pole sections.
Does anyone know where I can buy any? Or a good method of bending my own? Thanks Rog tallbloke

In Make Your Own Gear » Pre-curved pole sections.
April 08, 4:49am

Re: Re: Azolla event.
Tom, Humans like to believe that change is 'naturally gradual' because it's less intimidating that way. However, evidence of past events in the fossil rcord and ice core samples show o...

April 08, 3:02am

Re: Alcohol stove for mug
Whois said Domain name: speedofultralightgear.com Registrant Contact: Norman O'Neill Lol!

In GEAR » Alcohol stove for mug
April 08, 1:56am

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.