Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 2511 - 2520 of 2667 | Page: 1 ...243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ...267

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Carbon Flame War-Flaming Out
Hi Skots, >The first two graphs from your 5/07/08 post at 9:29 are not supported by the data. The RSS data indicates that the trend line in the first graph should move upwards in 2007. The Ha...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
May 23, 1:49am

Milankovitch cycles
"The Earth’s orbit and obliquity change with time (over thousands of years), sometimes forming a nearly perfect circle, and at other times stretching out to an orbital eccentricity of 5% (cu...

May 22, 1:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: More flameage- Flaming out
>the radiative effect of atmospheric CO2, and it's direct relationship with, and its direct and indirect effects on global temperatures is part of the sixth grade science curriculum. yes,...

May 22, 11:12am

Re: Re: The Carbon Flame War-Flaming Out
Hi Skots, Temp series: I simply meant that both HADcru and RSS have peak temps since 2000 lower than 1998 whereas GISS (the hot one:-) shows them as higher. Visually, this makes quite a diffe...

May 22, 10:54am

Re: Re: Re: More flameage
Roger C: Thanks for the kind words, and I agree that although both Dean and I are argumentative cusses, who are able to stoop to all kinds of lowdown mean dirty tricks to try to get each other to s...

May 22, 4:28am

Re: More flameage
Hi Dean, >Now, call me silly, but it sure looks like that solid CO2 line wriggles upwards before the dotted ΔT line. Sure, I'll give you that one if you'll give me the half dozen ...

May 21, 8:39am

Re: The Carbon Flame War
Heh, OK Dean, you got me, I slipped a couple of wind ups in because I knew you wouldn't be able to resist, and I didn't want you to be away for a month. We both need to summarise and wrap i...

May 19, 3:47pm

By the way Dean, here are a few more of that minority of well qualified deniers for you. ;-) Dr. Edward Wegman--former chairman of the Committee on Applied and Theoretical Statistics of the Nati...

May 19, 8:20am

Hi Dean, even though you've not actually added anything new to your arguments, I'll give a full response. Hopefully, it'll jog someone else into responding to the substantive issues. ...

May 18, 10:24am

Re: Help, please, with my alcohol stove
Hi Elizabeth, As derek notes, we need to know how much water you are trying to boil. General tips to try: Reduce the number of jet holes. (aluminium duct tape is great for experimenting with...

In Make Your Own Gear » Help, please, with my alcohol stove
May 16, 5:42am

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.