BPL Community Profile

Eugene Smith (Eugeneius) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nuevo Mexico
About Me Eugene Smith has not added a biography yet.
CityLas Cruces
StateNew Mexico
CountryUSAish
My Website URLhttp://desertpaincave.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear List2 year old outdated gear list that needs to be updated badly

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eugene Smith

Showing 2511 - 2520 of 2603 | Page: 1 ...242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261

Forum » Thread

Essence weight
7oz. according to Marmot.

In Gear Swap » Marmot Essence
September 19, 2:12pm

Marmot Essence, Mountain Hardwear gaiters
Prices reduced again, any takers.

September 19, 8:49am

Whitney Holga photographs
Yes, simply stunning. Holga is definitely the lightest option for the medium format. Did you develop and print yourself?

In Photo Gallery » Whitney
September 19, 8:28am

WM Megalite, Long, Left Zip
Bump - ***PRICE REDUCED*** $275 SHIPPED CONUS. Bag is immaculate.

In Gear Swap » WM Megalite
September 14, 10:35pm

WM Megalite
WM Megalite- Long, left-zip, $295 SHIPPED CONUS. I bought this bag in the early spring of 2009, it has been used very lightly a total of 6 times. There isn't a stain, tear, or imperfection ...

In Gear Swap » WM Megalite
September 12, 10:38pm

Marmot Essence + assorted items
BUMP + Prices Reduced.

September 12, 11:58am

Marmot Essence, Mountain Hardwear Gaiters
Items for sale: Marmot Essence jacket (2008)- PRICE REDUCED $50 SHIPPED! CONUS. ***(SOLD)*** Men's L, Black, very light use, in near new condition, no tears or stains, no odors, washed...

September 10, 7:18am

Montrail: Highlander Trail Runner, Opinions
Hey Damon, I had the same question about the Highlanders some time back. I currently use the Montrail Mountain Masochists for trail running specifically, which is quite similar in design to the Hi...

In GEAR » Montrail: Highlander Trail Runner, Opinions?
August 12, 7:08am

John Muir Trail Record???
It is a drag you had to back out Aaron due to body issues. I checked out the links for Michael Popov' JMT record, pretty amazing, reading his account was very eye opening, especially when he de...

In GEAR » John Muir Trail Record???
August 02, 4:01pm

John Muir Trail Record
Aaron, considering what it would take physically to finish the JMT in the stated time, there really isn't a whole lot left for updating people online on proposed intentions, so much time would ...

In GEAR » John Muir Trail Record???
July 31, 8:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Eugene Smith

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
Ron had my MLD Spinnaker Monk tarp repaired and improved upon free of charge with reinforced tieouts in 1 week, from shipping to Rons' shop, sewn, and shipped back to me, one week! This would nev...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 10, 9:43pm

Golite Shangri La 1
I have owned the Golite Shangri La 1 for several months now and have used it on about 3 trips so far in the desert southwest with variable weather conditions in the mountains and lower regions. F...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
May 16, 7:20am

Western Mountaineering Megalite
I recently used the WM Megalite on a 5 day trip through the Gila with temps at night ranging from the mid 20's to the lower 40's. Light wind was present each evening and the bag and draft tub...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
April 13, 10:00pm