BPL Community Profile

Kendall Clement (socalpacker) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern California
About Me I was... I am.... And, I will be.
CityLos Angeles
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kendall Clement

Showing 251 - 260 of 345 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

SUH Backpacking...
He kept talking about having a tactical advantage! What is this? Afghanastan!?!? Not to mention that of his 6 knives a couple of them looked like they could easily serve the same purpose. SI...

In GEAR » SUH Backpacking...
September 06, 9:25pm

I get shelter, she gets microwave
LOL Are there more women like you on your planet? :) I would like very much to go there.

In Chaff » I get shelter, she gets microwave.
September 06, 9:22pm

RE: RE: RE: RE: I get shelter, she gets microwave
"Booze? No I just think it is your job to rub his feet. Perhaps a pedicure? Back rub?" LOL @ David! You're either brave or foolish! If I were you, I wouldn't want to be on t...

September 06, 9:40am

RE: RE: RE: SUH Backpacking
Hahahaha! It's coming, Jay. :)

September 06, 9:30am

RE: RE: "SUH Backpacking"
Wow! That's a lot of gear... I do get, though, that he's just going in to set up a base camp and he's not going anywhere else. Even for that purpose it's too much for my taste. ...

September 05, 7:44pm

RE: RE: RE: "ultralight minimalism and scorpions"
Mike, Jack and Ken, Thanks for your posts. I've never done any desert camping, but really want to when it cools down a little. I'm sure you both know that Southern Cal is rattler and sco...

In Philosophy & Technique » ultralight minimalism and scorpions
September 05, 4:39pm

RE: GoPro Wide Helmet Cam Review
I really enjoyed that review and video. The camera seems to be very user friendly, with the exception of having to remove your helmet to begin shooting. And, the video and wide view were great. ...

In Editor's Roundtable » GoPro Wide Helmet Cam Review
August 26, 2:04pm

RE: Backcountry Fly Fishing with Tenkara: Ultralight Style and Simplicity
Ryan, Thanks... That was a great video. I think I'll get one and give it a try. Kendall

In Editor's Roundtable » Backcountry Fly Fishing with Tenkara: Ultralight Style and Simplicity
August 19, 8:58pm

RE: I get shelter, she gets microwave
Matt, I think you got the better deal. I'd pick the shelter too. :)

August 12, 12:00am

Re: Re: RE: www.TMOUTDOORS.webs.com
Tim, The site's really impressive. You're going to be very successful. Also, your prices are good and so is the quality. I've seen what others have posted about the gear they've ...

In Gear Deals » TIM MARSHALL NEEDS YOUR HELP
July 27, 11:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Kendall Clement

Kendall Clement has posted no reviews.