Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 251 - 260 of 396 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...40

Forum » Thread

Re: micro-tensioners and nano-guyline
Here you can get tensioner and guyline.

In GEAR » Gatewood Cape Setup
November 07, 4:07pm

Re: Still Making Up My Mind - Akto or Scarp??
Take the Scarp, forget the Akto. The new Scarp 1 should be available this month, I believe Henry said he needs to ramp up production. Shouldn't be too long, surely before that one holiday in th...

In GEAR » Still Making Up My Mind - Akto or Scarp??
November 07, 3:52pm

Thanks!
Thank you, Mike. So prices starting at 140$ + shipping to Finland. I reckon I might get cheaper away with an Exped 7 or 9. The Exped 7 has heaps of good reviews here, the Stephenson's DAM none....

In GEAR » Exped downmat vs. Stephenson's DAM
November 07, 3:48pm

Links to Stephenson
Can someone please post a link to the mentioned Stephenson DAM mat? I tried to go through their archaic website and catalogue but didn't find the mentioned DAM mats.

In GEAR » Exped downmat vs. Stephenson's DAM
November 07, 7:24am

Re: Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
David, while Chris doesn't seem to be a UL backpacker, also Henry Shires stated that he has usually a baseweight of around 11 - 13 lb, and still he continues to make very innovative lightweight...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
November 07, 2:09am

ULA Equipment new owner interviewed
Thank you all so much for the positive feedback, its very rewarding to read and see that people like it! Chris McMaster, the new owner of ULA Equipment, also took out some time to answer my ques...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
November 05, 11:15pm

Microlight Vest
I own a Microlight Vest from Rab and am very happy with it. I experienced the same issue with loosing down, but its not too bad. In the summer I also use it as a pillow at night, and in the winter ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Rab Microlight Jacket Review
November 04, 11:48pm

Re: Intergral Designs Primalid vs. Fleece Beanie
Hey Tony, I don't have the Primalid, and neither the Black Rock Hat but the latter is filled with down which means it is lighter. The Black Rock Hat weighs 0.74 oz which ain't bad at all...

In GEAR » Intergral Designs Primalid vs. Fleece Beanie
November 02, 6:57am

Next is online
The interview with Glen Van Peski from Gossamer Gear is online.

November 01, 11:56pm

Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
Shameless self advertising here, though I think you'll appreciate it. I interviewed Henry Shires from Tarptent, and some more interviews of cottage manufacturers will follow in the next weeks. ...

October 27, 12:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.