Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Charles P (mediauras) - BPL Guest

My Locale Terra
About Me Charles P has not added a biography yet.
CityOakland

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Charles P

Showing 251 - 260 of 362 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Forum » Thread

Re: Much Appreciated...
Lightyear and Spitfire are both good options in your list.

In GEAR » Newbie With Questions
September 06, 1:51pm

Re: Newbie With Questions
You're asking these questions at backpackinglight, where people are trying to figure out how to backpack as light as possible (and cover more distance, comfortably). This means you're going...

In GEAR » Newbie With Questions
September 06, 11:51am

one last
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: TT Moment
September 04, 12:07pm

Re: GoLite SL1 or SMD Skyscape Scout
Scout is a great cheap option for exploring tarptents. I just sold one, to a guy who all of a sudden ended up with two of them. He's looking to sell one, if you want info pm me.

In GEAR » Deciding on my first ultralight tent
August 30, 5:57pm

Re: Down + Space blanket = ???
You could get perforated foil, used in many hydronic heating systems (not sure of technical brand name, though i have a huge roll of it sitting in my basement). Heavy, but it would prevent condensa...

In Make Your Own Gear » Down + Space blanket = ???
August 29, 5:25pm

still looking
Hi. I've received some great offers, but am still interested in hearing others. If you have a spare Moment on your hands, let me know. Thx.

August 27, 12:05pm

WTB: TT Moment
Hi. I'm looking to live in the Moment (a few days at a time, here and there). Anybody have a used, but not completely expended, Moment they would like to sell? Just think, time could be money. ...

August 23, 5:17pm

sounds amazing
i'd love to see some full recipes if you feel like compiling them. i love curry in general, itd be great to take it out on the trail.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Powdered coconut milk and thai/indian dishes
August 21, 11:18pm

very nice
Heh, that's awesome! just to build on that a bit and kitsch it up, Draper can be hopelessly serious, how about the SnoozeRite? Or SnoozeLite? Or, how about, pointing to the only (very good)...

In Gear Deals » CCF Pads; Coming Soon
August 21, 9:54pm

cut up ridgerest?
Awesome idea!

In GEAR » Camp sandals that work with socks
August 16, 8:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Charles P

Charles P has posted no reviews.