Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 251 - 260 of 299 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

Re: ULA Ohm
No, I realize that-- it just seemed odd that a 6'2 guy would wear a small/medium ANYTHING. But I'm glad to hear that at least one other guy of similar height has a similar torso length...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm and Torso length
December 06, 11:01pm

Re: Re: Re: Montbell Hugger bag sizing?
I sleep the same way as you, and that is no problem with my US SS #3-- it's my favorite thing about the bag: the freedom to move your legs around. However, I would recommend the large for anyo...

In GEAR » Montbell Hugger bag sizing?
December 06, 10:04pm

Re: best gear of 2009
Brian--glad to hear you are loving the Vibram Five Fingers--I have them on my Christmas list this year. My favorites: 2009 Conduit-- amazingly light, yet very durable: it survived miles of b...

In GEAR » Your best gear of 2009
December 06, 10:00pm

ULA Ohm and Torso length
I'm thinking about ordering my husband a ULA Ohm for Christmas (I already own a 2009 Conduit). I am a little concerned about chosing the right side. I have measured his torso length twice and...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm and Torso length
December 06, 9:48pm

Re: Re: My Favorite
What a well-put-together and totally enjoyable TR! Thanks.

In Post-Trip Reports » My wife's first overnight
December 04, 10:07pm

Re: Re:
Don't know if it will help your decision, but REI outlet has the '08 Gregory Z55 at an additional 20% off the already marked down price, bringing it under $100.

In GEAR » Backpack Choice
December 04, 9:37pm

Re: Re: at home with catclaw
My first experience of "catclaw". I had encountered Devil's Club, but Catclaw has it beat as far as pure damage to the hide. I took to carrying two sticks to open a passage through ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Drought in the Superstitions- Help!
December 01, 10:05pm

Re: Re: Not going to happen
Catclaw:

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Drought in the Superstitions- Help!
November 29, 9:32pm

Re: TVP=No taste
Not real excited about TVP. I'm a carnivore. I dehydrate hamburger, or foil pouch chicken or shredded beef. The 7 ounce meat pouches dry down to about 2 or 2.5 ounces. The beef rehydrates b...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Textured Veg Protein: Help a meat eater!
November 29, 9:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Feminine mid-night calls of nature
The ziploc idea was just me brainstorming, since I think it COULD work for me, but I'm one of those that doesn't mind getting up and going outside to take care of business. I like the star...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Feminine mid-night calls of nature
November 24, 10:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm