Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 251 - 260 of 317 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Forum » Thread

Re: Vibram Five Fingers??
If you get a pair, be prepared to get into a lot of conversations about them! I first ran across them years ago, probably at least 8 or 9 years ago, was very intrigued, but didn't have the cas...

In GEAR » Vibram Five Fingers??
March 17, 9:20pm

Re: Test Drive.
I've got the perfect vehicle: a 1982 Subaru Brat (Hi and Lo range). It even has the "Third Eye"! Got 40 mpg on my last road trip. Okay, I also have a 2010 Forester--don't get m...

In Chaff » Good Morning Everyone... Let's have Coffee
February 25, 10:17pm

Re: DriDucks vs Frogg Toggs - Bulk/Volume
I have the cheapest DriDucks, and don't consider the jacket to be particularly bulky...

In GEAR » DriDucks vs Frogg Toggs - Bulk/Volume
February 17, 10:22pm

Re: Dish soap for down wash
No! Way too harsh. Use the down wash. One bottle will do several washes.

In GEAR » Down Wash - Dish Soap?
February 16, 10:39pm

Re: Chicken at minimus.biz
I've gotten the "Sweet Sue" brand 3 oz chicken from Minimus before, but they don't have any now. They do have the 3 oz. tuna and salmon foil pouches. (just placed an order an ho...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Vacuum Sealing
February 06, 10:36pm

Re: MYOG Rainbow
There are certainly rewards to making your own gear... AND there are rewards to letting the professionals do it... Check out the Tarptent Cloudburst for $175 on the gear swap.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Tarptent Rainbow
January 26, 9:25pm

Re: Patagonia UL Down Sweater, $105 shipped, NWT, Womens Large
That's a sweet deal--wish I needed one! By the way, I am enjoying my Subaru Brat!

In Gear Swap » Patagonia UL Down Sweater, $105 shipped, NWT, Womens Large
January 18, 9:09pm

Re: astralplane anyone?
Well, I'm thinking this is quite a bit smaller than an astralplane, but I have a Dana Designs Redline, I've been meaning to sell. Made in Bozeman, and in excellent shape. Okay: it's pu...

In Gear Swap » astralplane anyone?
January 18, 9:06pm

Re: Golite Jam2 @Sierra Trading Post
Congrats! That price is hard to beat. I've gotten some pretty terrific deals, myself, from STP the last couple of years.

In Gear Deals » Golite Jam2 @Sierra Trading Post
January 18, 8:58pm

Re: Advice on Women's 3 Season Sleeping Bag
Sounds like you must sleep very cold... I have the MB UL SS#3 and have slept comfortably in the upper 20's, and I don't consider myself a particularly warm sleeper. So I guess my idea of t...

In GEAR » Advice on Women's 3 Season Sleeping Bag
January 05, 9:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm