BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 251 - 260 of 286 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Re: Megalite
Congratulations! Sweet find.

In Gear Deals » Megalite on Ebay
November 12, 9:00pm

Re: Re: First Ascent Jackets
If I didn't already have a MB Down Inner and Alpine Light down jacket, I'd be looking into these. As it is, I'm looking at one for my sister for Christmas (one of the Yukon Classics--s...

In GEAR » First Ascent Jackets
October 29, 9:54pm

Re: Are hiking boots really needed?
I have a fairly heavy duty pair of Raichles that I usually use, but for my last trip in Utah, I decided to live dangerously and go out in my Keen Zerraports (usually my camp shoes). It worked out ...

In GEAR » Are hiking boots really needed?
October 29, 9:44pm

Re: well.......
Yeah--don't ignore it. I had a numb/tingling/electrical current kind of feeling down my right arm; it didn't exactly hurt, so I let it go-- then woke up one morning in AGONY. I was litera...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Pins and needles in my back??
October 28, 10:11pm

Re: WTB: Mountainsmith Wraith or Ghost
I have a MS Ghost that is just like new-- it is a medium, so I don't know if that would work for you. I believe they came in a S-M-L. I would like to get $55 for it, shipped.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Mountainsmith Wraith or Ghost
October 28, 9:58pm

Re: WTB Patagonia R1 Hoody Men's Medium
The Patagonia website has the R1 Hoody in stock (at full price), but, if you can live with "Llama Brown" they have some R1 Hoodies in medium for $89 (only that one color).

In Gear Swap » WTB Patagonia R1 Hoody Men's Medium
October 26, 10:18pm

Re: $40 can't go wrong for forty bucks
Hope you guys like yours as much as we like ours! I'm almost tempted to buy a spare...

In Gear Deals » ALITE Designs
October 26, 10:09pm

Comfy Camp with Alite chair

October 25, 9:06pm

Re: ALITE Designs
That's a GREAT deal! My husband and I each have one-- I love, love, love mine. It makes lounging around camp in the evening much more comfy.

October 25, 9:04pm

Re: montbell
I would say that the regular will be too short for you. I have the regular, and find it BARELY long enough for me at 5'9.

In Gear Swap » FS - Mont-Bell U.L. Spiral Down Hugger #3 (800 Down)
October 24, 9:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm