BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale North Shore
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 251 - 260 of 351 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Forum » Thread

Re: Zia Ti Grill
PM sent a while ago. Thanks

In Gear Swap » Zia Ti Grill
January 26, 2:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Ordered one
I used my Neo Air All Season last weekend with the temps at a low of -12 degrees with a WM Kodiak (0 deg) and a light weight wool baselayer. I never felt cold throught the night.

In GEAR » Neo air Xlite's appear to be shipping
January 24, 4:01pm

Re: I'm moving - help me clean house
PM sent for pics on filson vest.

In Gear Swap » Im moving - help me clean house
January 24, 9:36am

Re: Winter Hiking With Your Dog
That’s a pretty girl you got there. My female German Shorthair has had no problem moving in temps down to 10 degrees with 30 mile per hour winds in North Dakota pheasant hunting all day. But when...

In Winter Hiking » Winter Hiking With Your Dog
January 19, 4:33pm

Re: Re: Carrying Water with Snowshoes
Roger, I agree its nice to have everything inside the pack but then I would have to take the pack off every time I want a drink. That could become a bit of a hassel. Maybe a small bottle on the out...

In Winter Hiking » Carrying Water with Snowshoes
January 18, 2:09pm

Re: Re: Carrying Water with Snowshoes
Thank you for the reply's. I currently have the MSR Lightning Ascent 30" but Im probably going to return them and get the Northern Lites Tundra 32" instead. I'm afraid of stepping...

January 18, 1:43pm

Carrying Water with Snowshoes
Hi I am curious where you guys and gals carry your water at when you have the snowshoes mounted on each side of the backpack? Mounting the snowshoes on the sides doesn’t allow for water to be pla...

January 18, 11:49am

Re: New gear for Christmas? Show us.
I received my first pair of trai runners. Inov-8 rocklite 295's to replace my Meindls. They felt so lite that I had to becareful not to kick my self in the head when walking. Also got a cool na...

In GEAR » New gear for Christmas? Show us.
December 26, 6:55am

Re: Great deal on 700ml Backcountry Pot
It looks like shipping is free and the code is for 40% off retail. Only problem is that I cant find where to enter the code.

In Gear Deals » Great deal on 700ml Backcountry Pot
December 23, 8:03am

Re: Backcountry Boiler
Got mine too. Came in weighing 9.23 with the cover, and 8.15 without. Did notice a slight variation from the picture on the Kick Starter website from what showed up. Where the cone sits on the base...

In GEAR » Backcountry Boiler
December 23, 6:40am

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm