BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale North Shore
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 251 - 260 of 335 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

Forum » Thread

Re: Having a Tent Imported to U.S.
I have called MSR in Washington a few times and I cant get them to sale me one. They keep telling me not in North America. The cheapest I can get one shipped to the U.S. is $650 up plus maybe impor...

In GEAR » Having a Tent Imported to U.S.
November 09, 12:00pm

Re: Re: Having a Tent Imported to U.S.
Thanks Jerry, for the find. Someone else beet me to it. If someone finds another one please let me know through P.M. Josh

November 09, 9:17am

Re: Hubba HP
I called them and there is no plan to sell them in North America in 2012 and 2013. Not enough interest they said. Also no custom orders either.

In GEAR » MSR Hubba Hubba HP
November 08, 4:15pm

Having a Tent Imported to U.S.
Hi, I am thinking about buying a tent (MSR Hubba Hubba HP) from a store in Europe (more than likely Germany) and I am curious what types of charges I should expect having it enter the U.S. and clea...

November 08, 4:06pm

Re: MSR Hubba Hubba HP
Now its down off the site. Was up yesterday and this morning. Should mention that the Hubba HP, and Mutha Hubba HP were also listed. Edit: Now its back up. 2nd Edit: Ok found the problem. Ear...

November 08, 9:11am

MSR Hubba Hubba HP
I was on the MSR website browsing over the tents and noticed that the Hubba Hubba HP is now listed on there U.S. site. I hope this is for good since $650 on eBay is a little steep.

November 08, 6:04am

Re: NeoAir Weights
My large NeoAir weighs 16.58. Also my large NeoAir All Season weighs 25.52 with out the stuff sack, and with the stuff sack it weighs 27.13.

In GEAR » NeoAir Weights
November 06, 9:19am

Re: EcoWool - 10% off - Time to grab some PossumDown Gloves!
Can someone please tell me where the sizing chart is for the gloves? Thanks. Found it on the BPL site.

In Gear Deals » EcoWool - 10% off - Time to grab some PossumDown Gloves!
November 03, 8:55am

Re: Disposable Flasks
I bought some of these. I dont think I will ever use it again after having whiskey leak out overnight into my backpack. Not cool. I have swithched to some nalgene bottles instead. The risk isnt wor...

In GEAR » UL Liquor bottle
October 30, 5:11pm

Re: WTB: MLD DuoMid Yellow Silnylon
Still looking. Would like to find one that has guyline attachments in the center of the walls. I believe this would be 2010 or new.

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD DuoMid Yellow Silnylon
October 24, 12:21pm

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm