BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale North Shore
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 251 - 260 of 398 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...40

Forum » Thread

Re: UPPER MIDWEST GGGG
I had a great time. Couldnt have had a better group of people to spend the weekend with. Cant wait for the next GGGG. I have a few pictures to add too. Sorry for the quality there from my phone. J...

In Post-Trip Reports » UPPER MIDWEST GGGG
May 14, 10:07am

Re: Directions and parking
Mark, when I called the park office last week they said I should park at the headquarters building. If its ok to park just past the equestrian campgrounds like you say, that's even better. I...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Upper Midwest GGG LETS DO IT !!!
May 07, 5:16pm

Re: Upper Midwest GGG
I should be there before dinner on Friday. I would like to do some grilling with you guys, but mine will have be done on Friday.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Upper Midwest GGG LETS DO IT !!!
May 07, 3:42pm

Re: Upper Midwest GGG
Any ideal on how many people are going?

May 07, 2:44pm

Re: Sweat Towel
I use one of these from Zan Head Gear with the built in sweatband. They work realy good for me. You can find them at motorcycle shops too. I too sweat alot and I have never had sweat drip into my e...

In GEAR » Sweat Towel
May 02, 11:40am

Re: hubba hubba footprint
Ty, it is the same footprint. I dont see any guylines on the one I have. Maybe there, just cant see them. Sorry, but $30 shipped is the lowest I'm willing to take. Anything less makes it not wo...

In Gear Swap » FS: New Hubba Hubba Footprint
April 30, 8:31am

Re: Re: Re: FS: New MSR Hubba Hubba Footprint
I got it last fall when I bought my HP version. I ended up not using it. It's still new in the package. I would like to still keep it new in the package, so I have no other way of checking to s...

April 29, 2:23am

Re: Re: Re: FS: New MSR Hubba Hubba Footprint
It is the same one, but the color is brown. Sorry, but I would like to leave it in the package.

April 28, 3:10pm

Re: FS: New MSR Hubba Hubba Footprint
Bump

April 28, 8:07am

Re: FS: TI stoves and pot. 30 Mountain House meals
PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: TI stoves and pot. 30 Mountain House meals
April 15, 4:52pm

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm