BPL Community Profile

J P (jpovs) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale J P hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me J P has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by J P

Showing 251 - 260 of 319 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Forum » Thread

Re: What size snow shoes?
Thank you for the help. From the information I have read and gathered by talking to people, I have come to the realization that with snowshoes (and a lot of other backpacking equipment) I am probab...

In GEAR » What size snow shoes?
October 15, 5:22am

Re: Storing gear when living in warm, humid places
Air conditioner and a dehumidifier. I also like to keep the furnace fan on when the humidity is high outside. Keeps the inside air moving and levels everything out through each level of the house. ...

In GEAR » Storing gear while living in warm, humid places
October 15, 4:57am

What size snow shoes?
Hi, I am looking at buying a pair of MSR Lightning Ascent snowshoes. The problem I am having is choosing between a 25" or a 30" snowshoe. I live in Minnesota and plan on using it mainly f...

In GEAR » What size snow shoes?
October 14, 1:22pm

Re: Osprey Exos 58 Waist Belt
Im 6'1" 220 pounds with a 36-37" waist and I found the hip belt to cause no problem what so ever. In fact I love this pack. I have the Exos 58 large. The one thing I did notice is tha...

In GEAR » Osprey Exos 58 Waist Belt
October 05, 2:30pm

Re: Re: Backcountry Boiler Mk II available!
Has anyone got there Backcountry Boiler yet?

In GEAR » Backcountry Boiler Mk II available!
September 27, 2:50pm

Re: Hexamid Floor Feedback?
I choose to have my Hexamid Twin cuben floor clipped in. I'm happy I did this. Having it not sewn in makes it easier to remove dirt from the floor. Just take it out and shake it. Can also use i...

In GEAR » Hexamid Floor Feedback?
September 16, 7:07pm

Re: Tent for me + dog, single or double?
I would probably try the UL2. Whenever I questioned if a future tent would be big enough for me and my dog, I would put tape down on the floor to create the outline and then put the items inside of...

In GEAR » Tent for me + dog, single or double?
September 08, 1:45pm

Suggestions for a lightweight winter backpacking tent
Hi, I am looking for recomendations on a lightweight winter backpacking tent to use in Minnesota. I would need one that is big enough for me and my dog. I want to get something of quality. Have bee...

In GEAR » Suggestions for a lightweight winter backpacking tent
September 08, 9:46am

Re: Info
Payment sent. Thank you.

In Gear Swap » WTB - Thermarest Trekker Chair 25"
September 07, 6:41pm

Re: Re: WTB - Thermarest Trekker Chair 25"
Robert, PM sent.

In Gear Swap » WTB - Thermarest Trekker Chair 25"
September 07, 3:50pm

All Reader Reviews by J P

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
Very rude and bad customer service. That's after I bought from him a couple times.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 15, 5:01pm