BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 251 - 260 of 284 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

Rab Comparisons
It does however look like a similar design to the Rab Super Dru in Event which also weighs about a pound: http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/product-reviews/rab-super-dru-tested/4676.html I wonde...

In GEAR » Polartec NeoShell Starting To Appear
January 12, 11:31pm

Toe Cover
Does anyone make a toe cover for these things, like some sort of material strip that could go over the toes? This may be able to stop the build up of sticks and things between the toes when off tra...

In Editor's Roundtable » Vibram FiveFingers KSO Treks Review
January 12, 3:59pm

Advice with condensation curtains?
Hi Guys, I have only recently stumbled across the idea of the 'condensation curtain' used by tarptent (can't find the link now but will add it when I find it) and was thinking ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Advice with condensation curtains?
January 10, 11:48pm

Hexamid
Hi, I am 6'2 and the zpacks hexamid double works great for me. I reckon it would fit up to 6'5 or so when you have some extra sticks on each end for head room. Edit: Typo

In GEAR » 6' 2"
January 07, 4:53pm

Re: Mariposa Plus
Price Reduction - $110 with hip pockets (Free Postage within AUSTRALIA) Cheers, Jeremy.

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Mariposa Plus
January 04, 3:31am

Seam grip mission successful
Hi Guys, Thanks for the advice about the seam grip, I double coated my small puncture with seam grip (10 hr interval) and now it holds my weight without any problems. This has restored my ...

In GEAR » Neoair repair
January 02, 11:59pm

more gear
My first year with a full time wage, so I went a bit nuts. 1.) Zpacks hexamid + Bear Paw bug net - So huge yet so light 2.) WM Highlight (long) - I have been wanting this bag for many years a...

In GEAR » Your Best Gear of 2010
January 02, 5:03pm

Nice Video
Thanks for the Video Nate, I think that will go a long way to answering questions of durability. Spending a cold night on the ground thanks to a punctured neo air on my last hike, has given me a go...

In GEAR » has anyone seen this pad before?
December 21, 10:23pm

carry a spare bottom section?
Hi Guys, I too am considering buying the 2010 Ti Goat poles and am a touch worried about durability, so am planning on buying a spare bottom section to take with me on hikes, which will ha...

In GEAR » TiGoat polies best/lightest?
December 10, 5:04pm

Thanks for all the info guys!!
Hi Guys, Thanks for all of the info and links, I especially like the look of Terra Rosa gear, indeed it does look like he has worked with cuben before. I have attempted sewing and made...

In GEAR » cottage manufacturers/ gear modifiers in Australia?
December 08, 8:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am