Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 251 - 260 of 907 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...91

Forum » Thread

Corporations are Soylent Green!
but they don't really alter thinking behavior (cognitive behavior?). However, PR and marketing do. What I would like to see is eduction on how PR and marketing work. Plus education into crit...

In Chaff » Corporations are Soylent Green!
February 05, 9:47pm

50% golite jam
Kathmandu have taken this to an extreme here in New Zealand. Their "regular" prices are ridiculous. However, it obviously works,as Macpac now have an very similar retail set up regular pr...

In Gear Deals » 50% golite jam
February 03, 8:27pm

Quick Quilt Size
I am 6 foot, but went with an extra long for my Zpacks quilt and it is just right. I like to be able to pull the quilt over my head a little.

In GEAR » Quick Quilt Size "?"
February 03, 3:35pm

Challenging weather- how would you handle this situation?"
I don't think you could have done all that much differently with the gear you had. However, a set of dry sleep clothes and a set of waterproofs (allowing the VBL suit to be used every night)wou...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Challenging weather- how would you handle this situation?
February 03, 1:22pm

BSA discrimination policy :(
If they aren't going out and attacking you, then why should you feel the need to attack them? First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a c...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
February 02, 5:24pm

Boys in the Wild (Short Film)
I think these are valid concerns. I have been meaning to read this http://www.amazon.com/Last-Child-Woods-Children-Nature-Deficit/dp/156512605X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359750465&sr=8-...

In Editor's Roundtable » Boys in the Wild (Short Film)
February 01, 2:10pm

The inevitable zombie invasion.
Not just Zombies (love the Wlaking Dead). Even when I was reading The Road (such an amazing book) and he wrote about them setting up their trap I would find myself thinking what would be a good cho...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The inevitable zombie invasion.
February 01, 2:06pm

You know you're an ultralighter when...
I can only imagine the look on the Ericbot's face when he saw the title of this thread:).

In GEAR » You know you're an ultralighter when...
February 01, 2:00pm

Bike's on the way - what else do I need to get Bikepacking?
Tjaard -Many thanks. Some web research had led me to the Lezyne Alloy Drive, so good to have that choice backed up. I think I am going to go all out and get some bib shorts. Finally I will have ano...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Bike's on the way - what else do I need to get Bikepacking?
January 31, 8:53pm

Boys in the Wild (Short Film)
The outdoors was a huge part of my life as a teenager, thanks to Scouts and a wonderful event called Ten Tors, which took place every year on Dartmoor. I am eternally grateful to the people who gav...

In Editor's Roundtable » Boys in the Wild (Short Film)
January 30, 9:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am