Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 251 - 260 of 845 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...85

Forum » Thread

Re: Similar
Yup, Taller + Raised floor will result in more draft and more air supply resulting in a cleaner burn over the JFalk.

In Make Your Own Gear » Wood stove that uses a Heny pot?
November 28, 1:16pm

J-Falk + Raised Floor?
Tommy, so you're design is similar to a J Falk but with the addition of a raised floor and, I presume, uses a can that is 'just' big enough for the Henie? Nice. PS - Who all are gett...

November 28, 10:53am

Re: Montbell Hexagon 2-Person Tent, Price Reduced
Gr... dangit... off to check my allowance account... I've been wanting one of the MB tents for a while, and this is a heck of a deal... Hold on...

In Gear Swap » FS: Montbell Hexagon 2-person double wall Tent, 3 pounds
November 28, 7:30am

Poor Rednecks...
J/K ;) Amazon Grocery carries Fantastic Foods - it's even eligible for free shipping!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Tater Tuesday: Chili Taters
November 28, 7:25am

Wool Gloves
Your average $5 Army Wool glove (http://www.gr8gear.com/catalog/Gloves/) is actually pretty decent for keeping your hands warm and isn't scratchy. Alternately, Smartwool, Icebreaker, and (I ...

In GEAR » Unshelled wool gloves?
November 28, 7:16am

Aramid / Kevlar Ropes
http://www.pelicanrope.com/kevlarmaterials.html A site a picked up a while back... there's someplace else as well... but I can't remember where I placed that link... only goes down to 1/...

In Editor's Roundtable » Make Your Own Gear: Tarp Guylines
November 26, 4:53pm

Re: Spectra loop testing & Eric-Way method
That fisherman's technique is actually superior in one way I don't see mentioned... it's impossible for the short end to 'pull out' as the short end is the keeper and the long e...

November 26, 7:35am

Re: efficiency
ditto, time to boil should not be the goal of a LW/UL wood stove (just make it bigger and hotter and you can make that happen), what you should target is cleaner burn using less wood... 9-11 min is...

November 21, 8:02am

TD Fosters Cone
Wow... the TD guys pull another one out of their sleeve... nice... can't wait to see the final product...

In Make Your Own Gear » Heineken Cone
November 21, 7:57am

Eric's Technique
Eric, I'll definitely look forward to seeing your picture added to this...

November 21, 7:44am

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am