BPL Community Profile

todd harper (funnymoney) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunshine State
About Me Began hiking in the Carolinas, some in Virginia and now in Florida - much less variation in terrain, I'm sad to say, but beautiful in its own right. A Gatewood Cape w/Serenity is my primary solo shelter nowadays.

I'm also into kayaking & fishing.
StateFlorida

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by todd harper

Showing 251 - 260 of 1704 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...171

Forum » Thread

Re: HOW TO MAKE INNER BOOTIES?
Why not fleece socks instead? Simpler and less restrictive to bloodflow (read: warmer) than a wrap. You do not want these to be snug if added warmth is what you're after.

In Make Your Own Gear » HOW TO MAKE INNER BOOTIES?
December 10, 7:09am

Re: Jamie
Well, Jamie, to that end: I, too, reference this thread often. I enjoy it and try to not kick myself for not being able to sleep on a short CCF pad!!! Thanks man!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My first sub 5 lb trip!
December 07, 11:24am

Re: My Hexamid with SMD serenity net!
Great versatile setup there, Michael! I love my Serenity's (original model) easy side entrance and low weight/space. At 6'1" w/ size 13 feet and a thick pad my quilt's loft get...

In GEAR » My Hexamid with SMD serenity net!
December 06, 7:31am

Re: Re: Pearls for backpacking in the rain
Found it: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=36800

In Philosophy & Technique » Pearls for backpacking in the rain
December 04, 7:50pm

Re: 8# base weight high sierra gear list. critiques?
With 5-6 days of food, I recommend keeping the stay in your Gorilla. It doesn't weigh much, and it does a lot for ya.

In Gear Lists » 8# base weight high sierra gear list. critiques?
December 03, 1:36pm

Re: Couldn't resist
...Nor could I...my 2nd EE quilt (gotta have quilts for all temps, right?????)

In Gear Deals » Enlightened Equipment BlacksGivingCyberSmallBusiness Sale
December 02, 1:11pm

Re: Pearls for backpacking in the rain
Justin said: "So, i thought of making a super simple, and super light, silnylon cape. Nothing more than a rectangular piece of silnylon with a slit cut in towards the top to put ones head t...

In Philosophy & Technique » Pearls for backpacking in the rain
December 02, 11:00am

Re: Trailstar questions....
I sold one and regret it! I did so (actually traded) to get a summer quilt that I have been wanting and I have a lot of shelters soooooo... To your question. There have been several up for s...

In Gear Swap » FS: Yellow MLD Trailstar
November 27, 10:46am

Re: Gossamer Gear Air Beam Sleeper
John, Marc's is wider for the weight.

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Air Beam Sleeper
November 27, 8:56am

Price Drop: TWO Original Golite Ultra20 quilts, LONG
I "need" to move these! :) $145 each shipped!!!!!! Full loft and, wide, light quilts!

In Gear Swap » FS: TWO Original Golite Ultra20 quilts, LONG
November 27, 6:25am

All Reader Reviews by todd harper

todd harper has posted no reviews.