BPL Community Profile

Brendan Swihart (brendans) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Fruita CO
About Me Brendan Swihart has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited
My Website URLhttp://outlivingblog.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Swihart

Showing 251 - 260 of 606 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...61

Forum » Thread

FS: Kookabay pad, New Balance MT10, Montbell Rain Trekker, Limmer Boots
All prices include shipping CONUS. I'll happily ship elsewhere for whatever it costs. PM or email me at swihart dot b at gmail. Kookabay pad. sold Montbell Rain Trekker. sold New...

In Gear Swap » FS: Kookabay pad, New Balance MT10, Montbell Rain Trekker, Limmer Boots
October 11, 4:21pm

Re: The North Country Trail: Porkies, Trap Hills, and Sturgeon River Gorge
Awesome report, Ike. Enjoyed the read and the photos.

In Post-Trip Reports » The North Country Trail: Porkies, Trap Hills, and Sturgeon River Gorge
October 10, 8:50am

Fuji X-E1
I ended up with an X100 and have used it on a few trips now. Overall it's been a joy, but I'll probably sell it for an X-E1 later this fall. Should be about the same size/wt as the X100 ...

In Photography » Fuji x100 vs Oly E-M5
September 24, 4:01pm

Re: Re: Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
Thanks for the kind words! Tom K, I was using a Fuji X100. I plan to have a review of the X100 as a backpacking camera up sometime soon.

In Post-Trip Reports » Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
September 24, 3:49pm

South San Juan Wilderness: Elk Creek/CDT/South Fork Conejos
Trip report here.

In Post-Trip Reports » South San Juan Wilderness: Elk Creek/CDT/South Fork Conejos
September 21, 4:12pm

Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
Trip report here. I decided it was time for blog for trip reports and the like.

In Post-Trip Reports » Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
September 21, 4:09pm

Re: Re: Re: BPL Southwest Bikepack Group trip (AZ,NM?). Gauging interest. Anyone?
Late winter/early spring is good for me because my work (plant/bio surveys) ramps up quite a bit later into the spring. Before then I can be really flexible. I don't know NM at all (although ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Southwest Bikepack Group trip (AZ,NM?). Gauging interest. Anyone?
August 23, 9:53pm

Re: Re: Re: BPL Southwest Bikepack Group trip (AZ,NM?). Gauging interest. Anyone?
I might be interested as a fellow total newb. When are you thinking? edit: if I'd read I'd answer my own questions...anyway, count me as interested.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Southwest Bikepack Group trip (AZ,NM?). Gauging interest. Anyone?
August 10, 9:35pm

Re: A Lightweight Guide to the Crown of the Continent
Great article and great timing. Headed up that way mid September for our anniversary and gonna shoot for walk in permits for a northern circle trip.

In Editor's Roundtable » A Lightweight Guide to the Crown of the Continent
August 10, 8:30pm

Re: Exped Synmat UL problems
I recently bought two Synmat UL pads for my wife and I and I've had a couple similar experiences. I'd used one several times and loved it, and then we were on a trip and my wife's ende...

In GEAR » Exped Synmat UL problems
July 30, 10:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Swihart

Brendan Swihart has posted no reviews.