BPL Community Profile

Brendan Swihart (brendans) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Fruita CO
About Me Brendan Swihart has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited
My Website URLhttp://outlivingblog.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Swihart

Showing 251 - 260 of 603 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...61

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
Thanks for the kind words! Tom K, I was using a Fuji X100. I plan to have a review of the X100 as a backpacking camera up sometime soon.

In Post-Trip Reports » Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
September 24, 3:49pm

South San Juan Wilderness: Elk Creek/CDT/South Fork Conejos
Trip report here.

In Post-Trip Reports » South San Juan Wilderness: Elk Creek/CDT/South Fork Conejos
September 21, 4:12pm

Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
Trip report here. I decided it was time for blog for trip reports and the like.

In Post-Trip Reports » Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
September 21, 4:09pm

Re: Re: Re: BPL Southwest Bikepack Group trip (AZ,NM?). Gauging interest. Anyone?
Late winter/early spring is good for me because my work (plant/bio surveys) ramps up quite a bit later into the spring. Before then I can be really flexible. I don't know NM at all (although ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Southwest Bikepack Group trip (AZ,NM?). Gauging interest. Anyone?
August 23, 9:53pm

Re: Re: Re: BPL Southwest Bikepack Group trip (AZ,NM?). Gauging interest. Anyone?
I might be interested as a fellow total newb. When are you thinking? edit: if I'd read I'd answer my own questions...anyway, count me as interested.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Southwest Bikepack Group trip (AZ,NM?). Gauging interest. Anyone?
August 10, 9:35pm

Re: A Lightweight Guide to the Crown of the Continent
Great article and great timing. Headed up that way mid September for our anniversary and gonna shoot for walk in permits for a northern circle trip.

In Editor's Roundtable » A Lightweight Guide to the Crown of the Continent
August 10, 8:30pm

Re: Exped Synmat UL problems
I recently bought two Synmat UL pads for my wife and I and I've had a couple similar experiences. I'd used one several times and loved it, and then we were on a trip and my wife's ende...

In GEAR » Exped Synmat UL problems
July 30, 10:42pm

Re: Weminuche
Another great loop: Start at Highland Mary Lakes TH, jump onto the CDT until you get to the Flint Lakes area, then jump on the Rock Creek trail to Vallecito Creek, back onto the CDT over Hunchback...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Weminuche
July 27, 6:10pm

Re: ss vs ls
I'll second the Arcteryx Motus for hot weather. It's the same fabric as the Phase SL but a little looser cut. It's still fairly trim but not tight fitting like the Phase SL, so it'...

In GEAR » best shirt for wicking and odor control in hot weather
July 25, 6:18pm

Re: Re: Re: Fuji x100 vs Oly E-M5
Excellent feedback, everyone. Thanks. I feel like the E-M5 is the wiser choice but I really want the X100, mainly for simplicity and a bit better image quality. I feel like I'd carry and use...

In Photography » Fuji x100 vs Oly E-M5
July 24, 3:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Swihart

Brendan Swihart has posted no reviews.