BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 251 - 260 of 656 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...66

Forum » Thread

Alright
Cool. Nice weight as well. Can't wait to see photo's and hear about your impressions in the field.

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
January 07, 10:59pm

Yes
Nicely said.

In GEAR » Confessions of a recovering gear junky
January 01, 9:34pm

OK!
Likewise Mike. I look forward to getting out.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Southern California
December 31, 7:58pm

Yes!
Happy New Years!

December 31, 7:56pm

Sounds good
Mike, cool. I've done a few hikes in those areas you mentioned. But 16 miles round trip would kill me. I usually do something over five and under ten. I did 7.1 on the Millard Canyon hike in th...

December 31, 7:19pm

Gear, gear, gear......
Eric said "i simply provide an opposing viewpoint which im quite sure some people dont appreciate at all ... you dont need the latest lightest shiniest gear to go out and have fun ...." ...

December 31, 7:09pm

TFO Flexi Flask
My wife brought this thing home to me a few weeks ago. Just thought I'd share. This product was made in Logan Utah and holds two liters. I use bladders, but I'm not going to be using this o...

In GEAR » TFO Flexi Flask
December 31, 6:48pm

I'm interested
I'm interested in the hikes you mention John, but was more interested in doing local hikes in Newport, Irvine, and Laguna Hills during the winter months. Most of the time is spent on the trail ...

December 31, 6:34pm

Sounds good
John, Ya, I'm just getting to know the one's in our back yard. The back bay and the duck club are two that are fun. And Laguna Canyon has some neat walks. I've only done one of them ...

December 27, 7:15pm

Nice!
Very nice Robert. I too need a pack like yours. I'm currently using a GoLite Quest, which works great, but is 50 oz. and I'd like to hack some weight off it. First though, I need a day pack...

In GEAR » New Zimmerbuilt Pack
December 21, 9:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.