BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 251 - 260 of 645 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...65

Forum » Thread

Yep
I forgot when I originally posted, but I'd be up for a GTG. That'd be great. The Sespe looks awesome. I'd love to get a chance to explore it.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Southern California
December 20, 8:48pm

OC
Uhm, me too. Costa Mesa. Fun local hikes. Just did the Newport Back Bay yesterday.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Southern California
December 18, 7:52pm

Brilliant
Now I understand more Chris; I thought the Eugenuis pack was pretty cool. -Really feeling your designs. Great materials, l/w sensibility, and beautifully constructed. Zimmerbuilt is really setting ...

In GEAR » New Zimmerbuilt cuben pack
December 16, 8:40pm

Thank you
Chris, Thanks. I appreciate that. I'm not good at guessing, but a photo is worth a thousand words. -Is the light crossed or zig-zagged line in the photo to hold a bladder in place? Not sure ...

December 15, 11:23pm

Yes!
Yes Ryan, I'd like photo's of the U-shaped stay in the pack. Very interested how that looks/works. Justin, Ryan said that he "would imagine the max load to realistically be around 3...

December 15, 9:06pm

Very nice
Chris builds some great packs. I'm still mulling over the day pack thing and from all I've seen on the web (others designs), Chris is the man to build just what you want and need. I went...

December 12, 8:26pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
X2

In GEAR » MLD "Son of Newt"
December 11, 11:19pm

Neato!
Nice way to build a pad and great weight as well. All that down should just kill heat transferance. Can't wait to see where you go from here. Keep experimenting.

In Make Your Own Gear » Inflatable down insulated sleeping pad
December 11, 11:16pm

+1
Haven't read every post. But from reading it seems the jist is that the important part is that BPL needs to draft and put into use a viable working business plan. Nick makes some very good poin...

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
December 05, 12:25am

Nice review
Don, Good stuff. I especially like that you contrasted with another well known pack of similar size. That and the photos are worth many thousand words. Also, good selection of simple additions t...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Murmur Dyneema DX First Look
December 04, 8:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.