BPL Community Profile

Clint Hewitt (WalkSoftly33) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale New England
About Me I have lived in NY, CT, MA and now ME.

Areas I have hiked in:
2011: CA, Little Yosemite Valley, Local Maine Hills, Katahdin (2x)
2010: NOBO AT Thru Hike
2009: NY Bear Mt and Coldspring
2008: NY- CatSkills

Thru the years I have hit NH- White Mountains, MA- Mt. Everett, Mt. Grey Lock multiple times.

My pack weight has come along way...I think I remember years ago something about a game of horseshoes set...
CityBiddeford
StateME
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListCurrent AT - Set up

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clint Hewitt

Showing 251 - 254 of 254 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

BotachTactical.com
"The price is definitely right at BotachTactical.com, but the shipping is not. $10.83 for UPS ground for a pair of socks is a tad pricey. Bought a pair anyway. I am such a sucker for stuff lik...

In GEAR » Rocky Goretex socks
March 09, 9:58am

25 miles 25lbs
I have done 25 miles with 25lbs over two days. The first time my feet were not fully conditioned for it either. The result was much of what you felt with in the first month of training. My feet ...

In GEAR » Vibram Five Fingers in KS
February 22, 9:50am

KSO TREK WEIGHT
Also I have not weighed these but they are around 13oz for the pair (size 41) Other models are lighter, these are the heaviest. I have noticed very little wear in these as well, The way you pick...

February 03, 12:34pm

VFF KSO TREK
As stated above, attention must pe paid to condition your feet, going out on a 3day hike with out getting your feet used to the demands you will be asking of it, is asking for a poor experience. ...

February 03, 12:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Clint Hewitt

Clint Hewitt has posted no reviews.