Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Manfred Kopisch (Orienteering) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Manfred Kopisch hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Manfred Kopisch has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Manfred Kopisch

Showing 251 - 260 of 418 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...42

Forum » Thread

SMD Haven -- Black Diamond BetaLight
At your sons budget of $200, I would consider this offer on EBay for a BetaLight with BetaBugShelter http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Diamond-Beta-Light-PLUS-bonus-Beta-Bug-/300713080830?pt=LH_Defau...

In GEAR » $200 tent recommendation
May 21, 4:14pm

Cuben Haven?
Hi Mina, What was the driving factor for choosing the silnylon version vs. the cuben version of the Haven? Availibility? Price? The cuben version is 8 oz lighter (10 oz vs. 18 oz) and is suppose...

In GEAR » New shelter pictures--Haven and Net Tent
May 21, 3:33pm

Miles are not important - Time spent together is what counts
Kevin, We also have four daughters ... and we also have twins ... for a total of 6 kids. That makes these one-on-one trips very special. The time spent together is what makes it memorable - the ...

In Post-Trip Reports » B2B - Bay to Beach - 60 miles with my 8 year old daughter
May 21, 2:19pm

B2B with my youngest daughter
Luke was interested to also get a trip report for the hike with my youngest daughter. This weekend my 8 year old went with me on the 60 mile B2B hike. You can find that 2nd trip report >about t...

In Post-Trip Reports » B2B – Bay to Beach – 60 miles with my 10 year old Daughter
May 21, 12:06pm

B2B - Bay to Beach - 60 miles with my 8 year old daughter
So here is the second trip report. Two weeks ago I posted the first report about going with our 10 year old daughter on the B2B hike. That is the name we gave to a 60 mile hike that goes from th...

In Post-Trip Reports » B2B - Bay to Beach - 60 miles with my 8 year old daughter
May 21, 12:00pm

Link is missing
I can't see the Youtube link. Manfred

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Hiking Safety Eagle Project Video
May 17, 3:11pm

Shredded Bearikade
Greg, As an owner of a Bearikade Expedition, I'm interested in two questions 1) What happened and where? 2) Did you communicate that to Wild Ideas? And what was their response? Thanks...

In GEAR » Ursack closer to being allowed in Yosemite?
May 15, 11:05pm

ZPacks Exo - Carrying Weight, Shoulder Strap & Load Lifters
Christopher, I can carry a full Bearikade Expedition (which gets my pack to 30+ lbs) just fine. With that weight I notice that the shoulder straps loosen over time and I need to pull them down o...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
May 15, 9:06am

ZPack Exo vs. Osprey Exos 58 - Seat Pad vs. Mesh Panel
Diana, I have now used the Exo in warmer weather and on longer trips. Here is a trip report for a 60 mile weekend with my daughter. In one of the last photos you can see that I'm now carryin...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
May 14, 10:57pm

Philmont Preparation
Bill, It seems like you have only two months left for preparation. You didn't say whether your crew is a council contingent (hard to arrange meetings) or whether all particpants come from yo...

In Philmont » Philmont Crew Prep
May 14, 3:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Manfred Kopisch

Manfred Kopisch has posted no reviews.