BPL Community Profile

Manfred Kopisch (Orienteering) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Manfred Kopisch hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Manfred Kopisch has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Manfred Kopisch

Showing 251 - 260 of 414 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...42

Forum » Thread

B2B - Bay to Beach - 60 miles with my 8 year old daughter
So here is the second trip report. Two weeks ago I posted the first report about going with our 10 year old daughter on the B2B hike. That is the name we gave to a 60 mile hike that goes from th...

In Post-Trip Reports » B2B - Bay to Beach - 60 miles with my 8 year old daughter
May 21, 12:00pm

Link is missing
I can't see the Youtube link. Manfred

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Hiking Safety Eagle Project Video
May 17, 3:11pm

Shredded Bearikade
Greg, As an owner of a Bearikade Expedition, I'm interested in two questions 1) What happened and where? 2) Did you communicate that to Wild Ideas? And what was their response? Thanks...

In GEAR » Ursack closer to being allowed in Yosemite?
May 15, 11:05pm

ZPacks Exo - Carrying Weight, Shoulder Strap & Load Lifters
Christopher, I can carry a full Bearikade Expedition (which gets my pack to 30+ lbs) just fine. With that weight I notice that the shoulder straps loosen over time and I need to pull them down o...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
May 15, 9:06am

ZPack Exo vs. Osprey Exos 58 - Seat Pad vs. Mesh Panel
Diana, I have now used the Exo in warmer weather and on longer trips. Here is a trip report for a 60 mile weekend with my daughter. In one of the last photos you can see that I'm now carryin...

In GEAR » ZPacks Exo and MLD Exodus FS
May 14, 10:57pm

Philmont Preparation
Bill, It seems like you have only two months left for preparation. You didn't say whether your crew is a council contingent (hard to arrange meetings) or whether all particpants come from yo...

In Philmont » Philmont Crew Prep
May 14, 3:17pm

B2B – Bay to Beach – 60 miles with my 10 year old Daughter
Two weeks ago my 10 year old daughter asked for a special treat – a one-on-one weekend with daddy to go on the B2B hike. The B2B hike is something I came up with when my dad died. I needed time a...

In Post-Trip Reports » B2B – Bay to Beach – 60 miles with my 10 year old Daughter
May 07, 7:29pm

Bearikade Expedition in Zpacks Exo
I own the Zpacks Exo and will take it this summer on the JMT with a Bearikade Expedition. The bear canister fits vertically in the pack and leaves some space on the side. I use a Therm-A-Rest Z-Lit...

In GEAR » zpacks exo versus ULA Circuit
May 07, 5:22pm

Shelter & Crew Gear
Bill, under 10 lbs for all your gear is great. Even with the added 5.5 lbs for tent and crew gear you will have way less on your back than most people out there at Philmont. I personally would u...

In Philmont » Boots v. Shoes at Philmont
April 26, 4:30pm

Trail Runners at Philmont
Our crew did last year Trek #27 - including Baldy, Valle Vidal, Tooth of Time. The crew members who used trail runners had no blister issues, while several people in boots needed blister treatment ...

In Philmont » Boots v. Shoes at Philmont
April 26, 8:27am

All Reader Reviews by Manfred Kopisch

Manfred Kopisch has posted no reviews.