Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Manfred Kopisch (Orienteering) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Manfred Kopisch hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Manfred Kopisch has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Manfred Kopisch

Showing 251 - 260 of 440 | Page: 1 ...17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ...44

Forum » Thread

JMT Gear List
Matt, My wife and I will leave on the 4th with two of our daughters (8 & 10) on the JMT. So we might meet along the way. You could save a couple of pounds from your pack. Since you have n...

In Gear Lists » August JMT (First time, first gearlist)
July 27, 9:50am

Sierra High Route
Susan, I couldn't see in your post whether you are southbound (like most JMT hikers) or northbound. Your remark about following the PCT from Yosemite seems to indicate you might be northboun...

In Pre-Trip Planning » JMT: Other hikes in the area
July 26, 10:08am

Skyscape X vs. Cuben Haven
Andy, Thanks for your response to my question. Interesting comparison. Yers, my wife and I took the Cuben Haven for a weekend to the local redwoods. Very comfortable and no issues. Soon we wil...

In GEAR » SMD Skyscape X
July 23, 9:25pm

Skyscape X vs. Cuben Haven
Andy, Thanks for posting the photos. Very interesting. Since you also have experience with the Gatewood Cape and the Cuben Haven, I wonder whether you can elaborate a little on the differences a...

In GEAR » SMD Skyscape X
July 23, 5:15pm

ZPacks Exo and ZPacks Arc Blast
I switched from the Osprey Exos 58 to the ZPacks Exo. The Exo weighs 1.5 lbs less than the Exos 58 and carries very well. The new Arc Blast uses a mesh panel like the Exos 58 and looks very inter...

In GEAR » Lightweight Packs, with conditions....
July 06, 1:38pm

Integral Design & ZPacks
Depending on you family size these tarps from Integral Design make nice dining flys: Integral Design 10x12 Integral Design 8x10 If weight is an issue you can get tarps at all sorts of size...

In GEAR » Dining fly
June 24, 11:51pm

TT Rainbow
What do you mean when you say that the TT Rainbow doesn't have a rainfly? Our Philmont Crew brought last summer a TT Double Rainbow along. It is a hybrid tent, so you don't have a double wa...

In GEAR » Ultralight Tent options
June 20, 4:23pm

Differences - FlyCreek UL2 vs. tarp tents
I think the main difference that can be confusing between tents like the Big Agenes FlyCreek UL2 and the SMD Cuben Haven is the use of trekking poles for setting up the Haven. Because I use trekkin...

June 20, 3:26pm

Correct Link for Cuben Haven
The link Chris sent, points to the SilNylon Haven which ways 18 oz. Here is the correct link to the Cuben Haven which ways only 10 oz. I own both the SMD Cuben Haven + Haven NetTent as well as ...

June 20, 1:19pm

What kind of weight variation is acceptable?
Eric, no one is bringing out the torches. I too own severeal pieces of SMD gear and have been very happy with those products. I'm also very happy with the Cuben Haven. My question was wh...

In GEAR » Cuben Haven arrived
June 19, 12:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Manfred Kopisch

Manfred Kopisch has posted no reviews.