Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Simon Wurster (Einstein) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Big Apple
About Me Simon Wurster has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListSummer 2010 Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Simon Wurster

Showing 251 - 259 of 259 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

How would you set up 2 5'x8' tarps?
I have one 5x8, and may soon acquire (really cheap) another 5x8. Both are ID Siltarps. Both would be used together for a one-person shelter. Assume the two tarps would not be sewn together. O...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How would you set up 2 5'x8' tarps?
May 07, 5:35pm

Re: Free spreadsheet program with collaboration
Alas, there's a 512 kb (1/2 mb) limit on Google spreadsheets, and my packing list (and others that I wanted to share for other purposes) just nudged over that limit this year. Great idea, th...

In Gear Lists » Free spreadsheet program with collaboration
January 04, 11:15am

Re: Re: Re: Garmin eTrex Legend Cx
> Can you turn the altimeter off, or just get a baro-altitude reading when you need it? I have a Vista C, which has the built-in electronic compass and altimeter/barometer. On this unit, I ca...

In GEAR » Garmin eTrex Legend Cx
December 28, 7:40am

Re: Down vs polyester fill for clothing
I see a lot of the merits of synthetic centered on getting wet and losing loft. I see the difference centered on comfort. For me: --Synth clothing heats up fast and stays that way (really hot, r...

In GEAR » Down vs polyester fill for clothing
December 13, 3:32pm

What's Santa Bringing You?
First, to avoid the SEA-TAC debacle , let me rephrase to be politcally correct: "What's on your gift list this season?" I'm hoping for: --Steri-Pen prefilter --eVent compress...

In GEAR » What's Santa Bringing You?
December 12, 4:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Petzl e+LITE - initial impressions
Echos of "The Office" (American version) are echoing thru my head :-)

In GEAR » Petzl e+LITE
December 03, 6:00am

Re: Petzl e+LITE - initial impressions
pj's analysis has hit the nail on the head. I got mine at Eastern Mountain Sports here in the US during their 20%-off Thanksgiving sale, for about $24. I agree that the swivel joint offers more ...

In GEAR » Petzl e+LITE
December 01, 9:09pm

Win something?
Are you crazy?

In User Test Forum » Another Test, Ignore
November 03, 4:14pm

Another Test, Ignore
Do I win anything?

In User Test Forum » Another Test, Ignore
November 03, 4:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Simon Wurster

Simon Wurster has posted no reviews.