Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris Lucas (ChemE) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SC
About Me Chris Lucas has not added a biography yet.
CityColumbia
StateSC
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListSUL 3-Season Full Comfort

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Lucas

Showing 251 - 256 of 256 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Seam Sealing?
Could the stitch lines not be seam sealed then?

In GEAR » Cuben sleep system
May 17, 9:29pm

That plus an allowance
I ordered the 105cm LT3s for my wife and the height GG lists is from the tip to the top of the foam handle and on this pair totally accurate. When I grip the handle comfortably, there is 1.5"...

In GEAR » Pacer Poles for Gossamear gear poles
May 12, 12:21pm

Re: Re: Back from the Dead!
Certainly anything is possible depending on the configuration of the stove. However, my super-thin gauge aluminum cat food can is almost cool to the touch after it brings 2 cups of water to a boil.

In GEAR » The absolutely lightest kitchen?
May 11, 9:19pm

Back from the Dead!
I know this post has been dead for a while but I've found it twice now reading about alcohol stoves so time to bring it back from the dead (perhaps). Of course stainless steel is heavy so ho...

In GEAR » The absolutely lightest kitchen?
May 11, 8:32pm

Re: UL2
Great call on the MLD Haven, thanks Dan! I have a new front runner and no I had not yet read the review on the BA Fly Creek UL2. I too have thought about 4-pole designs for increased interior v...

In GEAR » Is there such thing as a decent, two-walled tent for two people under 3lbs?
May 11, 5:06am

Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2
I am looking for a similar item and so far this tops my list: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 Too bad all tent manufacturers still use silnylon and are so slow to move to cuben or this puppy could we...

In GEAR » Is there such thing as a decent, two-walled tent for two people under 3lbs?
May 10, 11:28am

All Reader Reviews by Chris Lucas

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Extremely Light Down Jacket
So Santa brought me a men's small for Christmas. The fit for me is perfect. I'm 5'6" 130 pounds and typically wear a 14.5 32-33 dress shirt. I have full range of motion in this siz...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
December 25, 3:16pm

Patagonia Capilene 1 T-Shirt
Men's Size small: 114 grams Dries completely in a few hours and is very soft and comfortable. Of course, since it is synthetic it stinks to high heaven after two days of light use.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
June 12, 9:39am