Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 2491 - 2500 of 2597 | Page: 1 ...241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260

Forum » Thread

Re: baby names
>Lunar Tarptent Six Moon???? I think Frank Zappa already used that one for his daughter didn't he? Staying with the huntress theme how about Diana?

In Chaff » Baby name ideas?
April 15, 3:25am

Re: Re: Re: sub-2 pounds 4 season tent
The lightwave tents Franco provided a link to earlier also use gothic arch poles, and come in various sizes, flavours of pole layout, material weight and fly lower edge cut to suit different condit...

In Make Your Own Gear » sub-2 pounds 4 season tent: hacking Nemo Morpho
April 15, 3:05am

psolar mask
If i understand it right, the psolar mask uses dessicant too. But not to dry incoming air. http://www.psolar.com/faq.html Does the facemask get wet and gooey and icy? No. The module capture...

In GEAR » best 'moisture absorbing' fabric?
April 15, 2:46am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re Azolla event
Hi Alison, all the indications are for cooler wetter weather in the pacific this year as El Nina takes hold: "The World Meteorological Organisation's secretary-general, Michel Jarraud, ...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
April 15, 12:59am

Re: Re: forget I asked
You planning on tackling the himalaya Huzefa? Interesting product, how much does it weigh with enough spare dessicant for a three week trip?

April 14, 7:09am

Pocket Rocket
I'll take one if you don't mind shipping to the UK. I'll cover the extra cost.

In Gear Swap » Marmot Hydrogen, Katadyn Filter, MSR Stoves
April 14, 1:40am

Re: Re: best 'moisture absorbing' fabric?
If the water in this chest curtain is frozen stiff then you've stopped breathing. ;-) In sub zero conditions I find that sleeping on my front and breathing into a wool scarf or microfibre to...

April 14, 1:20am

Re: best 'moisture absorbing' fabric?
Huzefa, are you thinking about a wicking layer for a single skin tent? I was considering this too. Maybe silk layed on the bias so that gravity helps the condensed water downwards?

April 14, 12:07am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: re Azolla event
At least global warming is good news for your crops Alison, whatever it's true causes. ;-)

April 13, 5:21pm

Urban Heat Island Effect
Dean Wrote: "Regarding the Urban Heat Island argument, I can name papers disputing that the effect is real. For example: http://ams.allenpress.com/perlserv/?request=get-abstract& amp...

April 13, 2:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.