Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 2491 - 2500 of 2616 | Page: 1 ...241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ...262

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Carbon Flame War
Hi Dean, a post worthy of a considered response, thankyou :-) >it seems as if in one breath you deny that global temperatures are rising and in the next claim that rising global temperatures ...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
April 22, 9:42am

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Carbon Flame War
Hi Dean, >And, note my last graphs above- they contradict you. Again. Do we really want to play battling graphs? They don't contradict me. I have been placing an emphasis on using *up ...

April 22, 2:21am

Hi Skots, >The GISS anomaly for Jan 07 was .86 the warmest in record history. The Jan 08 anomaly was .12, the coolest since 1989. The precipitous drop follows the powerful, short-term ENSO in...

April 22, 1:29am

Arapiles: offending passage removed pending clarification from Christopher Monckton. Update: 4/24 http://www.mitosyfraudes.org/Calen7/MornerEng.html quick way to find relevant passage; s...

April 22, 12:53am

Re: Re: The Carbon Flame War
Rick, I'm assuming your latest post is in reply to someone elses post that I can't see on my computer since it has nothing to do with anything I wrote in mine. If you do feel like replying...

April 20, 8:56pm

Hi Rick, I thought subprime mortgage levering hedge fund managers were more worried about the economy cooling than the planet heating. :-) Rick said: >Whatever suspicions you may have of th...

April 20, 3:18am

Hey George, Fun articles, and now we can guess where Gore got the $300 million from to peddle his propaganda with in his new ad campaign. Good old John Doerr at Google. 35 Inconvenient Truths...

April 19, 6:49pm

Re: How Much fuel do you use?
4oz is more than enough butane. Alcohol use depends on how efficient your stove setup is, ambient temps, wind, how many brews you'll make if you're stuck in the tent due to bad weather etc....

In GEAR » How Much fuel do you use?
April 19, 3:37pm

Re: Re: ice recession
Dean writes: >Rog wrote: "I believe I referred to antarctic ice, not arctic ice." Wups. My bad. But I still don't see how you can claim both: A: There is no global warming, a...

April 19, 5:43am

>Here is a chart I saw today that is non-scientific, but interesting... Hi George, good point in the debate to raise this issue. Your graph shows that co2 output from "the big five&q...

April 19, 4:25am

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.