BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 2481 - 2490 of 3132 | Page: 1 ...240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ...314

Forum » Thread

Re: on that note
Awwww, shucks. James Delingpole hath wielded the hammer that drove the final nail and ended global warming debate once and for all. I guess that only leaves me 999,999 other reasons to supp...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultralight Backpacking Ethically (UBE)
November 24, 8:40am

Re: Another thought
Sure the elite race in shoes. I think it would be nuts to give an all-out effort without protection. But do they race in heavy stability/motion control shoes, or the lightest flats their sponsors...

In Other Activities » Thoughts on barefoot running...
November 23, 10:24pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts on barefoot running...
It seems everyone's an "over pronator" these days. Yet I'd wager that the majority of "over pronation" diagnoses are made by running store employees (trained in what by...

November 22, 10:36pm

Starbucks
I had a free sample I tried on an overnight Friday. Not bad, better than most other instant for sure. I'll be sticking with cowboy coffee- fresh ground oily beans of my choice, way more kic...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Starbucks instant coffee
November 22, 6:50pm

Re: Re: Re: Thoughts on barefoot running...
Yup, marketing. The beauty of running is that you don't need anything to do it. But that's no fun if you're a gear manufacturer. Better start cooking up a long list of "needs&qu...

November 22, 4:15pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ze barefeets
Tomorrow night? It's on! I'm calling you right...now.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Strengthening knees
November 19, 9:13pm

Re: ze barefeets
Those look like 5 fingers prints- you can barely see 4 notches radiating out from the inside heel as well as the circular cut where the heel meets the midfoot. He was definitely right handed. A...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Strengthening knees
November 19, 8:55pm

Re: Re: Parenting even more irresponsible than thru-hiking or jumping babies....
Awesome video! The little dude is just floating there...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thru-hiking with a 3 month old baby?
November 19, 12:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Parenting even more irresponsible than thru-hiking or jumping babies....
My in-laws HATED it when I did that with my kids!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thru-hiking with a 3 month old baby?
November 19, 10:52am

Re: Re: Parenting even more irresponsible than thru-hiking or jumping babies....
Something needs to lighten this thread up.

November 19, 8:59am

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm