Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 2481 - 2490 of 2616 | Page: 1 ...240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ...262

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rearranging the deck chairs
“>Rog wrote: “GISS is the hottest of the indexes I think skots told us…” >Indicating that “GISS is hottest” in the example above, points to the casual and simplistic distillati...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
May 06, 10:43am

Sardinia: south-central-west
Just back yesterday from a memorable weeklong trip to Sardinia. We flew into Cagliari via Gerona in northern spain on a couple of penny flights with Ryanair from the UK. Cagliari is the principle t...

In Post-Trip Reports » Sardinia: south-central-west
May 04, 1:25am

Re: The Carbon Flame War
stiamo volando all'alba, ringraziamenti per il colloquio grande, noi li vedremo in una settimana. Ciao :-)

April 25, 5:21pm

Stirling engine - solar powered!
Hi Dean, here's diy stirling engine which demonstrates the principle quite nicely: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUrB7KRvxUk This one is mechanical in output, but the really efficient...

April 25, 1:30am

Re: Re: Rearranging the deck chairs
Blimey Rick, you wait until it's all over bar the shouting, and then post this load of stuff, why didn't you join in the debate instead of trying to get away with having the last say? &g...

April 24, 2:45pm

Re: Rearranging the deck chairs
Amen to that. Despite whatever impression anyone reading the later parts of this thread might have, I have as I said earlier in the thread, sold my car, plant my own vegetables, have built an el...

April 24, 2:46am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Carbon Flame War
Hi skots, I don't go 'til saturday, so you guy's don't have the field to yourselves yet. ;-) >” Validity of the importance that you afford current annual temps in climate s...

April 23, 9:51am

Re: Re: Re: The Carbon Flame War: Summing up for now.
>> My B_llcr*p detector is trembling. >Really? Because mine is going off the SCALE! Probably needs calibrating, when did you last change the battery? >I do mean the whole Heart...

April 23, 7:18am

Re: The Carbon Flame War: Summing up for now.
Dean said: >Unfortunately, your CO2 lag is mythical. Oh yeah? * Siegenthaler et al. (Science, vol. 310, p. 1313, 2005) find a best lag of 1900 years in the Antarctic data. http://www....

April 23, 6:12am

Re: The Carbon Flame War: Summing up for now.
Hi Dean, I'm running short of spare time here so this will be my final response before I have to finish preparations for my backpacking trip to Sardinia to study the bronze age structures u...

April 23, 1:50am

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.