BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 2411 - 2420 of 3220 | Page: 1 ...233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ...322

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Minimal hiking shoes
From reading over these threads on minimal footwear and looking at my evolving attitude on the subject, it really occurs to me that most people are downright scared of just going all the way and di...

In Philosophy & Technique » Minimal hiking shoes
April 04, 8:27pm

Re: UV + heat?
The N.G. article actually says it takes six hours. Heat has nothing to do with this- it's UVA radiation mutating/scrambling DNA faster than the host's cells can repair it. Solar Death...

In Make Your Own Gear » Solar Water Purification
April 04, 6:46pm

Re: Re: multi use
I've used it in my mouth many times- it works very well for sealing and easing the pain of cuts or a canker sore.

In Philosophy & Technique » Tincture of Benzoin
March 30, 11:46am

Re: Re: Re: "Road racing flats"
I'm anxious to talk more running with you on our trip Nick. I've always been a slow runner, focusing exclusively distance. I rarely even run with a watch unless it's something big I...

In Other Activities » Road racing flats
March 30, 9:58am

Re: "Road racing flats"
My weekly mileage fluctuates with my work schedule right now, I'm not on a solid training program at the moment. My weekly mileage is fairly low right now, ~25 MPW, but I'm good about gett...

March 30, 7:18am

Thanks Eugene.

March 29, 10:50pm

Uh oh, those are getting a little flashy for my taste... Maybe sparkle makes them faster. ____________ I did just find red Adidas in my size for $99... http://www.shoebacca.com/adidas...

March 29, 10:46pm

So maybe that settles it. Good to hear another MT100 fan's opinion- it sounds like you know exactly what I'm talking about. Yeah...the black and yellow (green?) Adizeros are way coole...

March 29, 10:10pm

Road racing flats
Howdy all, I'm stuck. I've been running trail (and a good deal of road to and from the trails) in New Balance MT100s and absolutely love them. I already have a new second pair waiting in...

March 29, 9:34pm

Re: Under Armour and walking in tights..
Ahh, Jardine. Who else can so successfully rock the black spandex tights, a white polyester dress shirt, Nikes with the tongues cut out, and an umbrella?

In GEAR » Under Armour and walking in tights..
March 29, 9:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm