Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eugene Smith (Eugeneius) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nuevo Mexico
About Me Eugene Smith has not added a biography yet.
CityLas Cruces
StateNew Mexico
CountryUSAish
My Website URLhttp://desertpaincave.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear List2 year old outdated gear list that needs to be updated badly

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eugene Smith

Showing 2411 - 2420 of 2612 | Page: 1 ...233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ...262

Forum » Thread

"Backpacking light?"
I don't even want to know how these 2 guys managed to self-arrest after losing purchase immediately after this photo was taken. :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking light?
February 26, 2:16pm

"Hueco Tunks.... A!"
Yamabushi! Nice trip report. I just last night got back from a quick overnight in the Guadalupes which is about 70 miles or so east of Hueco Tanks, we passed the turn off on our way back to Las C...

In Post-Trip Reports » Hueco Tunks.... A!
February 26, 1:12pm

"Good Morning Everyone... Let's have Coffee"
I'm starting off my day with a good cup o Italian Roast..... anyways, I own an 86 Toyota Landcruiser FJ60, it's yours if you want it Juston! :) I'm about 800 miles shy of 300,000 miles...

In Chaff » Good Morning Everyone... Let's have Coffee
February 26, 7:04am

PM on item #2 listed. thanks.

In Gear Swap » Patagonia L/S Tops FS
February 23, 10:26am

"Tent for 2 + dog"
There is a Tarptent Rainbow for sale in Gear Swap now for $180. It sleeps 1-2 people, it would easily fit you and your dog assuming your dog isn't a great dane. I imagine it would be pretty t...

In GEAR » Tent for 2 + dog
February 21, 7:54am

"SMD new '10 Swift pack is shipping!"
I agree Travis. I too am very interested in the SMD Swift pack, if I had the funds I'd seriously consider purchasing. Like you stated, the fact that the Swift comes with pretty much all the b...

In GEAR » SMD new '10 Swift pack is shipping!
February 18, 8:44pm

FS: New GoLite StormDragons Sz 12
@ Andy: Not to hijack the thread, but since the OP item sold I figured all is safe. I have some Golite Storm Dragon Men's 12/12.5 that have about 120 miles on them. They are just dirty fro...

In Gear Swap » FS: New GoLite StormDragons Sz 12
February 18, 8:20pm

"Shots of the Week: Feb 12 - Feb 18"
Did a little 3.5 mile loop at the foot of the Organ Mountains east of Las Cruces on Fri. 2/12 with the kids. My daughter Addison taking light steps ahead of me.

In Photo Gallery » Shots of the Week: Feb 12 - Feb 18
February 14, 5:47pm

"Fuel pouch"
Awesome find. Just to make getting there a little easier: Fuel Disposable Flexible Travel Flasks

In GEAR » Fuel pouch
February 12, 7:32pm

SMD: Swift Pack
Ron Moak posted an interesting side by side comparison on his blog of his newly revised '10 Swift pack alongside the MLD Exodus, Golite Jam, ULA Conduit. Great price, fully featured, low weigh...

In GEAR » SMD: Swift Pack
February 06, 8:00am

All Reader Reviews by Eugene Smith

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
Ron had my MLD Spinnaker Monk tarp repaired and improved upon free of charge with reinforced tieouts in 1 week, from shipping to Rons' shop, sewn, and shipped back to me, one week! This would nev...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 10, 9:43pm

Golite Shangri La 1
I have owned the Golite Shangri La 1 for several months now and have used it on about 3 trips so far in the desert southwest with variable weather conditions in the mountains and lower regions. F...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
May 16, 7:20am

Western Mountaineering Megalite
I recently used the WM Megalite on a 5 day trip through the Gila with temps at night ranging from the mid 20's to the lower 40's. Light wind was present each evening and the bag and draft tub...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
April 13, 10:00pm