Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy and Angela (requiem) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy and Angela has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy and Angela

Showing 241 - 250 of 368 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: What do you carry for First Aid?
Here are some items you might not have run across; I pack one or two each for messier wounds or burns. - Steri-strips (alternative to sutures) - hydrogel pads (burn dressing) - transparent semi-...

In GEAR » What do you carry for First Aid?
January 31, 2:01pm

Re: Yosemite permits - still confused
See item 5 in the FAQ: http://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/wildpermits.htm I suggest calling to confirm, but I'm pretty sure those limits only apply to people starting their hikes at that...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Hiking Sierra's: newbie confused with the permit system
January 29, 1:33pm

Re: Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
Hi all, my gf and I would be able to make the first weekend. Both options look good; we have a slight preference for the Tahoe one.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
January 24, 10:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bills just introduced at the Federal Level
Basically during recessionary periods government should prop up the economy by spending. And during expansionary periods it should cut spending and raise taxes, such that the peaks and the troug...

In Chaff » Newtown -- Who Here Changed His (or Her) Mind?
January 24, 7:29pm

Re: Re: Gangs and other thugs
Lynn, I think you're correct on that last point; mass shootings and gang violence are two distinct problems that in my opinion require separate approaches; rifles tend to appear only in the fir...

January 21, 7:27pm

Re: Re: Magazine versus clip
It is clearly not enough to make changes to US laws limiting who can own what. There also needs to be a concerted effort to get illegal weapons off the street. So a change to search and seize laws ...

January 20, 3:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Re Ski Boot Warmth
I saw an altitude profile of the route, and it looked like there was a bit of a steep descent towards the end, which I was concerned about. (I.e. similar to the situation Ryan described, with no g...

In GEAR » Question on XC ski boot insulation
January 19, 9:13pm

Re: Re Ski Boot Warmth
I stopped by a few places today check out boots in person, and the insulation on boots like those Alpinas felt more much more adequate than I remember! I also have the cold hands/feet issue, but m...

January 19, 8:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question on XC ski boot insulation
Well, for now I would be restricting the high-speed downhill stuff to the resorts. I think my answer to your question would be "hiker"; but staying clear of steep slopes. Ideally I'...

January 19, 2:41am

Re: Re: Question on XC ski boot insulation
Thanks Bob! With the snowshoes, I just wore normal insulated boots and had no problem once I took off the snowshoes. What little I had seen of the XC boots resembled the racing boots, I think, t...

January 18, 9:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy and Angela

Jeremy and Angela has posted no reviews.