Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Frank H. (porker110) - BPL Guest

My Locale California
About Me HSU Student.
My PDF Gear Listrae lakes loop august 5-8

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Frank H.

Showing 241 - 250 of 328 | Page: 1 ...14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Forum » Thread

WTB: Four Dog Stoves Bushcooker LT 1
I'm looking to purchase a Four Dog Stoves Bushcooker LT 1. Doesn't have to be new, just no dents. Prefer that it comes with the plate and the alcohol cup/stove. If not, i'll take it any...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Four Dog Stoves Bushcooker LT 1
May 06, 4:40pm

RE: Clothing
I think i'll keep the shorts and if it gets cold i'll put on my pants and i can also sleep in them. Sunscreen has already been added to the kit. Definitely could change the hoody. Someth...

In Gear Lists » Rae Lakes Loop August 5-8
May 02, 10:30pm

RE:
I just started to use hiking shorts instead of wearing convertible pants. I'm using the hoody because i thought it would help with mosquitos and the sun. I'm also bring a short sleeve shirt...

May 02, 1:43pm

SOLD
Sold :)

In Gear Swap » FS: 2007 ULA Circuit
April 29, 5:54pm

Rayway pack
I just received a kit in the mail today. Can't wait to get sewing, i can post some pictures as soon as i'm done.

In GEAR » Golite Jam vs. Rayway Pack
April 28, 7:07pm

RE: ULA Circuit
I have one but it is a size large torso with a medium hip belt. :(

In Gear Swap » WTB- OLD (2006-2007?)ULA circuit
April 28, 9:44am

bump
anyone?

April 28, 9:43am

morning bummp
price reduction

April 27, 9:06am

RE:
Yeah i can't wait to go, I'm very excited. I'm planning on doing three days, just nice and easy. I don't have the bug-tent part of the GW cape. I'm using just a head net at night.

April 26, 10:15pm

FS: 2007 ULA Circuit
The torso is a size large and the hip belt is a size medium. Perfect condition other than a hole in the mesh.It comes with a stay. I only used it in the house to see if it was right for me and of c...

April 26, 5:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Frank H.

Frank H. has posted no reviews.