BPL Community Profile

Babak Sakaki (persianpunisher) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Babak Sakaki hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Babak Sakaki has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Babak Sakaki

Showing 241 - 250 of 347 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

Forum » Thread

MOVING SALE! Patagonia, Arcteryx, Osprey, MHW, Big Agnes, Rossignol
I have a lot of gear, some of which I do not need. I have taken exceptional care of every item, all are like new excepted where noted and the Osprey pack is kosher to send back to Osprey (I already...

In Gear Swap » MOVING SALE! Patagonia Jackets, MHW Jackets, Osprey Exos 46L
May 02, 11:09pm

Driving from SLC to DC, where to camp in the way and what gear to bring
Excuse me for posting this in the wrong place (couldn't really figure out where this would be appropriate). I am moving to DC, and driving from Salt Lake City this weekend. It is roughly 2000 m...

In GEAR » Driving from SLC to DC, where to camp in the way and what gear to bring
April 19, 11:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Stoic Tops
Not actually the 'same' tops... but somewhat similar. the OG Backcountry.com tops were made in Canada, these are made in China. Also, the BC.com ones were much more 'form fitting...

In Gear Deals » Stoic Tops
April 09, 2:41pm

Get the Large
I am 6'1 ~ 180lbs and I have the Alpha LT in large.... fits perfect. I went with the Alpha because it is cut a bit longer than the Beta, and has pack compatible pockets. Living in DC, it...

In GEAR » Arcteryx Beta AR
April 09, 2:39pm

Salomon, Mountain Khakis and Sterling Ropes on theclymb.com
Awesome deals on Mountain Khakis and Salomon footwear. If you are a climber (like me) you will appreciate the huge discount on Sterling Ropes. here is an invite link: http://theclymb.com/invite...

In Gear Deals » Salomon, Mountain Khakis and Sterling Ropes on theclymb.com
March 30, 10:55am

Also not lightweight, but awesome
Like New, North Face Windwall Jacket, Green (large)= $40 shipped.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia R2, Osprey Exos 46, MHW Phantom 32
March 14, 10:02am

Not really Ultralight, but still awesome
North Face Freedom Ski Pants- Medium- used one season, $50 shipped Quechua Insulated Parka- Waterproof, synthetic insulation, awesome casual piece- $50 shipped

March 10, 10:33pm

FS: Patagonia R2, Osprey Exos 46, MHW Phantom 32
I am moving, and could certainly use the funds. Figured I would give everyone a good deal. PM me with your email for pictures, they don't seem to upload with my browser :(. All shipped CONUS...

March 10, 10:29pm

Marmot Mica... but..
Doesn't really have pit zips :(. The Patagonia Torrent shell is awesome, and pretty darn light at ~11oz. Super mica is awesome but $$ at $200, and 8oz with pit zips....AWESOME hood set up

In GEAR » Help me pick a rain jacket
March 01, 4:57pm

Have a medium NWT for trade
In Gecko Green if your is still available.

In Gear Swap » FS/FT: Patagonia Fitz Roy Hoody Down Jacket, Size L
February 24, 11:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Babak Sakaki

Babak Sakaki has posted no reviews.