Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 241 - 250 of 318 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: camp shoes
Pretty! Trust me, keep the bow.

In GEAR » Lightweight Summer Camp Shoe Ideas
April 02, 9:38pm

Re: Campsaver
But don't wait on this-- tomorrow is the last day of the 20% off.

In Gear Deals » MontBell U.L. Down Inner Parka - Know of any deals?
March 30, 10:00pm

Re: I think I did it!
Congrats! Sounds like you found a good fit for her. Hope she loves her pack!

In GEAR » Help me pick a pack for my lady.
March 30, 9:30pm

Re: Re: Fit & Preformance v.s. Longevity
I was disappointed to find that the XA Pros were not a good fit for me-- but I was able to try on the 3D Fastpacker boot and it was a very nice fit, and REALLY light. Does anyone know if the shoe ...

In GEAR » New Salomons deflowered today
March 29, 8:33pm

Re: Fitting
Noel-- a blast from the past! I, too, ran in those bright blue with white Onitsuka Tigers in the 70's. I loved those shoes... And I have a pair of VFF classics that I bought recently. I a...

In GEAR » Vibram Five Fingers??
March 27, 8:32pm

Re: Add weight to my luxury list!
I have NO problem coming up with a Luxury List-- the problem is to NOT carry everything on the list: Monarch butterfly chair wine chocolate paperback ipod pillow bucket

In Gear Lists » Add weight to my luxury list!
March 25, 9:55pm

Re: ethanol residue/burnishing
Hmmm. I use denatured alcohol (forget the brand-- blue and orange can) and it always burns a nice blue flame and if there is a residue it is not visible on my HAA kettle... Maybe you did get ...

In GEAR » ethanol residue/burnishing
March 25, 9:13pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do I really need a pack cover?
Need? Not really, but mine only weighs a little over 2 oz., and as others have said, it keeps the pack clean and dry (a wet pack would easily add more than the 2 oz. of the cover), and if it rains...

In GEAR » Do I really need a pack cover?
March 23, 9:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Caravans/Rv's as a Basecamp
Right! Catalina State Park (where we got to spend an EXTRA 2 days a couple of weeks ago when the road into the park was washed out and we couldn't leave!). No, not a Casita. It's a Bole...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Caravans/Rv's as a Basecamp
March 18, 10:56pm

Re: Getting used to Five Fingers
I decided to try the Classic (okay, okay, it's not quite as ugly as the others!). Today, I cautiously tried running in them and was very pleasantly surprised at how comfortably and even sp...

In GEAR » Vibram Five Fingers??
March 18, 10:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm