Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 241 - 250 of 306 | Page: 1 ...12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Forum » Thread

Re: Test Drive.
I've got the perfect vehicle: a 1982 Subaru Brat (Hi and Lo range). It even has the "Third Eye"! Got 40 mpg on my last road trip. Okay, I also have a 2010 Forester--don't get m...

In Chaff » Good Morning Everyone... Let's have Coffee
February 25, 10:17pm

Re: DriDucks vs Frogg Toggs - Bulk/Volume
I have the cheapest DriDucks, and don't consider the jacket to be particularly bulky...

In GEAR » DriDucks vs Frogg Toggs - Bulk/Volume
February 17, 10:22pm

Re: Dish soap for down wash
No! Way too harsh. Use the down wash. One bottle will do several washes.

In GEAR » Down Wash - Dish Soap?
February 16, 10:39pm

Re: Chicken at minimus.biz
I've gotten the "Sweet Sue" brand 3 oz chicken from Minimus before, but they don't have any now. They do have the 3 oz. tuna and salmon foil pouches. (just placed an order an ho...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Vacuum Sealing
February 06, 10:36pm

Re: MYOG Rainbow
There are certainly rewards to making your own gear... AND there are rewards to letting the professionals do it... Check out the Tarptent Cloudburst for $175 on the gear swap.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Tarptent Rainbow
January 26, 9:25pm

Re: Patagonia UL Down Sweater, $105 shipped, NWT, Womens Large
That's a sweet deal--wish I needed one! By the way, I am enjoying my Subaru Brat!

In Gear Swap » Patagonia UL Down Sweater, $105 shipped, NWT, Womens Large
January 18, 9:09pm

Re: astralplane anyone?
Well, I'm thinking this is quite a bit smaller than an astralplane, but I have a Dana Designs Redline, I've been meaning to sell. Made in Bozeman, and in excellent shape. Okay: it's pu...

In Gear Swap » astralplane anyone?
January 18, 9:06pm

Re: Golite Jam2 @Sierra Trading Post
Congrats! That price is hard to beat. I've gotten some pretty terrific deals, myself, from STP the last couple of years.

In Gear Deals » Golite Jam2 @Sierra Trading Post
January 18, 8:58pm

Re: Advice on Women's 3 Season Sleeping Bag
Sounds like you must sleep very cold... I have the MB UL SS#3 and have slept comfortably in the upper 20's, and I don't consider myself a particularly warm sleeper. So I guess my idea of t...

In GEAR » Advice on Women's 3 Season Sleeping Bag
January 05, 9:24pm

Last April in the San Rafael Swell, UT (Sid's Cabin) with Blue the Wonder Dog. The forecast was for sunny and 70's. Actual temperature in the 40's with spells of rain/sleet/snow. Blu...

In Chaff » Avatar
December 28, 9:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm