Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 241 - 250 of 299 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Forum » Thread

Re: Golite Jam2 @Sierra Trading Post
Congrats! That price is hard to beat. I've gotten some pretty terrific deals, myself, from STP the last couple of years.

In Gear Deals » Golite Jam2 @Sierra Trading Post
January 18, 8:58pm

Re: Advice on Women's 3 Season Sleeping Bag
Sounds like you must sleep very cold... I have the MB UL SS#3 and have slept comfortably in the upper 20's, and I don't consider myself a particularly warm sleeper. So I guess my idea of t...

In GEAR » Advice on Women's 3 Season Sleeping Bag
January 05, 9:24pm

Last April in the San Rafael Swell, UT (Sid's Cabin) with Blue the Wonder Dog. The forecast was for sunny and 70's. Actual temperature in the 40's with spells of rain/sleet/snow. Blu...

In Chaff » Avatar
December 28, 9:49pm

Re: "Christmas Loot! Show us what ya got!"
This was not my year for gear (I got everything last year), but I got my husband a ULA Ohm (part of my quest to ultralight him). And I did get some CASH, that I am looking to spend... Maybe a pair...

In GEAR » Christmas Loot! Show us what ya got!
December 25, 8:21pm

Re: Bought one this morning...
Heck, yes! Santa ALWAYS brings the best gifts when we help him out.

In Gear Deals » MH Phantom
December 24, 10:23pm

Re: OP Sad for freezer bag cooking
I guess the thing I like best about Freezer Bag Cooking is that I don't have to wash anything up. The meal is packed in the freezer bag, rehydrated in the freezer bag, eaten out of the freezer...

In GEAR » OP Sak for freezer bag cooking?
December 23, 9:31pm

re: ugly mugs
On the trail to Copper Lake-- (I'm on the right)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ugly Mugs
December 21, 9:55pm

Re: small
I'm intrigued by the ideas for small space living: My husband and I (and cat) lived in a 152 sq. foot vintage Airstream for 2 years. I LOVED it. I would have been perfectly happy to have nev...

In GEAR » Ultralight living
December 12, 11:00pm

Re: ULA Ohm and Torso length
True-- and he probably won't be using it until early March...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm and Torso length
December 07, 9:42pm

Re: re: ULA Ohm and Torso length
Thanks! I really appreciate the confirmation that I am not crazy ordering the smaller size. I guess I better get that Ohm ordered!

In GEAR » ULA Ohm and Torso length
December 07, 6:32am

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm