Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kimberly Wersal (kwersal) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western Colorado
About Me Kimberly Wersal has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 241 - 250 of 316 | Page: 1 ...13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Forum » Thread

Re: I think I did it!
Congrats! Sounds like you found a good fit for her. Hope she loves her pack!

In GEAR » Help me pick a pack for my lady.
March 30, 9:30pm

Re: Re: Fit & Preformance v.s. Longevity
I was disappointed to find that the XA Pros were not a good fit for me-- but I was able to try on the 3D Fastpacker boot and it was a very nice fit, and REALLY light. Does anyone know if the shoe ...

In GEAR » New Salomons deflowered today
March 29, 8:33pm

Re: Fitting
Noel-- a blast from the past! I, too, ran in those bright blue with white Onitsuka Tigers in the 70's. I loved those shoes... And I have a pair of VFF classics that I bought recently. I a...

In GEAR » Vibram Five Fingers??
March 27, 8:32pm

Re: Add weight to my luxury list!
I have NO problem coming up with a Luxury List-- the problem is to NOT carry everything on the list: Monarch butterfly chair wine chocolate paperback ipod pillow bucket

In Gear Lists » Add weight to my luxury list!
March 25, 9:55pm

Re: ethanol residue/burnishing
Hmmm. I use denatured alcohol (forget the brand-- blue and orange can) and it always burns a nice blue flame and if there is a residue it is not visible on my HAA kettle... Maybe you did get ...

In GEAR » ethanol residue/burnishing
March 25, 9:13pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do I really need a pack cover?
Need? Not really, but mine only weighs a little over 2 oz., and as others have said, it keeps the pack clean and dry (a wet pack would easily add more than the 2 oz. of the cover), and if it rains...

In GEAR » Do I really need a pack cover?
March 23, 9:32pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Caravans/Rv's as a Basecamp
Right! Catalina State Park (where we got to spend an EXTRA 2 days a couple of weeks ago when the road into the park was washed out and we couldn't leave!). No, not a Casita. It's a Bole...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Caravans/Rv's as a Basecamp
March 18, 10:56pm

Re: Getting used to Five Fingers
I decided to try the Classic (okay, okay, it's not quite as ugly as the others!). Today, I cautiously tried running in them and was very pleasantly surprised at how comfortably and even sp...

March 18, 10:20pm

Re: Caravans/Rv's as a Basecamp
This vintage trailer weighs less than 1000 lbs., and easy pull with our Subaru. It has stove, sink, fridge, and furnace. Really nice cozy nest for shoulder season trips.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Caravans/Rv's as a Basecamp
March 17, 9:46pm

Re: Vibram Five Fingers??
If you get a pair, be prepared to get into a lot of conversations about them! I first ran across them years ago, probably at least 8 or 9 years ago, was very intrigued, but didn't have the cas...

March 17, 9:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Kimberly Wersal

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell UL Comfort System Pillow
I already owned the UL 90 pad, and decided to try the pillow. I love this pillow! And the handy way that it attaches to the pad so that it stays put. I just came back from a trip where I forgot the...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 18, 10:05pm