BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 241 - 250 of 902 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ...91

Forum » Thread

Testing Cuben the Ray Way
Scroll on down until you find the video. http://www.rayjardine.com/News/index.htm I interviewed Ray about 12 years ago for a magazine article I wrote about him. He was very generous with his ...

In On the Web » Testing Cuben the Ray Way
February 18, 3:14pm

Zpacks sleeping bag sizing
I have a 30 degree quilt and based on my experience I would go for the wide if you are going for a zipped bag. I am 6 foot and went for the extra long and am glad I did. However, I like to be able ...

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bag sizing
February 14, 4:18pm

Anjan
Damien Tougas from BPL has been testing one, so we may get a review on here some time.

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
February 12, 1:53pm

Revelate Harness
Cosmetic seconds $50. https://www.revelatedesigns.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=store.catalog&CategoryID=3&ProductID=4

In Gear Deals » Revelate Harness
February 10, 11:55pm

ZPacks Arc Blast - Preliminary Observations
Joe and Sheryl from zpacks stayed with us a couple of weeks back, after completing the North Island section of their Te Araroa thru hike. Their packs looked in good condition and were holding up ve...

In GEAR » ZPacks Arc Blast - Preliminary Observations
February 07, 2:29pm

Corporations are Soylent Green!
but they don't really alter thinking behavior (cognitive behavior?). However, PR and marketing do. What I would like to see is eduction on how PR and marketing work. Plus education into crit...

In Chaff » Corporations are Soylent Green!
February 05, 9:47pm

50% golite jam
Kathmandu have taken this to an extreme here in New Zealand. Their "regular" prices are ridiculous. However, it obviously works,as Macpac now have an very similar retail set up regular pr...

In Gear Deals » 50% golite jam
February 03, 8:27pm

Quick Quilt Size
I am 6 foot, but went with an extra long for my Zpacks quilt and it is just right. I like to be able to pull the quilt over my head a little.

In GEAR » Quick Quilt Size "?"
February 03, 3:35pm

Challenging weather- how would you handle this situation?"
I don't think you could have done all that much differently with the gear you had. However, a set of dry sleep clothes and a set of waterproofs (allowing the VBL suit to be used every night)wou...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Challenging weather- how would you handle this situation?
February 03, 1:22pm

BSA discrimination policy :(
If they aren't going out and attacking you, then why should you feel the need to attack them? First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a c...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
February 02, 5:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am