BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 241 - 250 of 5004 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ...501

Forum » Thread

Re: no luck :(
"I hate it because I had no problems last summer, and I lost 15 lbs off my body and about 6 off my base weight over the winter, and the reward I got was IT Band Syndrome." Similar stor...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » IT Band issues
June 02, 8:26am

Re: Re: fry pan cooking
"so I made my own [lid] from aluminium sheet." Looks great. A real, recessed, lid. Got a MYOG thread somewhere?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » fry pan cooking
June 02, 8:16am

Re: Baking with the Caldera Cone
"Anyone out there have experience with using the Caldera Cone for baking?". Yes. And there are many threads here on BPL on the topic.

In GEAR » Baking with the Caldera Cone
June 02, 8:02am

Re: The Hilleberg House Project
"I say don't get the MBA" He's not. Max is going for "just" a Masters. "It is just not worth the investment." $12,000, plus living expenses? It takes mo...

In GEAR » The Hilleberg House Project
June 02, 7:30am

Re: Re: I read it here...
"I reported on Yosemite, SEKI, and now Inyo is still unresponsive. Is any jurisdiction left out? --B.G.--" In the vicinity of Muir Tail Ranch,and north, the JMT is in Sierra Nationa...

In GEAR » fuel canisters
June 01, 8:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2000
"I know some really fit guys that are younger and bigger, with higher metabolisms and carrying more pack weight without 'spare tires' who don't eat more than 2,000 cal per day on a...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Help Pimp my MTR to Whitney Food System
June 01, 12:16pm

Re: Re: Not all USB are outlets equal...
"But to read this thread makes me wonder........." You have what your have... Just because the MRI shows a bulging disk, doesn't mean you have a problem.... ya know?

In GEAR » DeLorme inReach SE announced, ships mid to late April
May 31, 8:56pm

Re: Go Slow
The glute and stabilizers opposite the affected knee, no less.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » IT Band issues
May 31, 7:51pm

Re: Re: MYOG Harness for SMD Fusion Packs (for those with Narrower Shoulders)
Kudos! Six Moon Designs - Watch the Master, and Learn From Her Ways.

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Harness for SMD Fusion Packs (for those with Narrower Shoulders)
May 31, 4:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Can I dye a white hybrid cuben pack?
It depends on the face fabric. From the Rit Dye FAQ - "Fabrics made of 100% polyester, acrylic or acetate cannot be dyed with Rit as the fibers will not absorb the dye. Polyester is a p...

In GEAR » Can I dye a white hybrid cuben pack?
May 31, 3:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm