Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Febbo (febbom) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Michael Febbo hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Febbo has not added a biography yet.
CityDelaware Water Gap
StatePA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Febbo

Showing 241 - 250 of 254 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Re: Wind shirt opinions
About the vest- for me, if I wear my Montbell UL vest it goes over my other layers if that helps seal the arms better, and under if it does not. Depends on what I am wearing. As an aside, I cannot ...

In GEAR » Wind shirt opinions
March 01, 2:30pm

PHD and Valandre down jackets?
Ok, I am redoing my sleep system this year with an eye toward less hassle and a need to dry gloves/socks/etc. in a bag at night. So, possibly no more down bags. I am thinking of paring a SD Volt...

In GEAR » PHD and Valandre down jackets?
February 18, 6:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: How does the Ready Mix fabric compared to other soft shells fabrics ?
Sorry, I sold the Epsilon given that it just did not fit correctly. I wish I could be of more help...

In GEAR » How does the Ready Mix fabric compared to other soft shells fabrics ?
February 16, 8:06am

Re: Re: Re: How does the Ready Mix fabric compared to other soft shells fabrics ?
Yup, I agree on the Ready Mix. Great Jacket for features and the perfect balance of breathability and weather resistance. It also dries very fast. The only things I do not like are the single waist...

February 15, 11:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Western Mountaineering Versalite and condensation
I sympathize... but before selling, really consider how to deal with the issue. If, for instance, you decide that an ultralight bivy is the way to go, the Versalite would be ideal. If you do sell a...

In GEAR » Western Mountaineering Versalite and condensation
February 15, 8:54pm

Re: moisture on Bag shell
I just got back from 4 days of using my Marmot Lithium (same fabric as the Versalite) in constant sub-freezing temps and was going to post a similar topic. It appears as if most people agree that t...

In GEAR » Western Mountaineering Versalite and condensation
February 14, 9:15am

Re: How does the Ready Mix fabric compared to other soft shells fabrics ?
Although I have a Ready Mix and an Epsilon, I can't really give a good answer seeing as the Epsilon still has its tags on and has never been used... just wanted to say that I am also interested...

December 17, 4:45pm

Re: nunatak Arc Ghost vs Rab Quantum Top Bag
I do not know if they changed the design any, but I had a Rab Top bag about 4 years ago. In my opinion, the design had a major flaw. There simply was not enough "bag" in the lower section...

In GEAR » nunatak Arc Ghost vs Rab Quantum Top Bag
December 14, 3:37pm

Re: Down vs polyester fill for clothing
IF I know that my insulation layer will ONLY be used as camp clothing and to sleep in, I take down. Even if I am a sweaty pig when I reach camp, I take off all my shirts, put on a 4oz T-shirt and t...

In GEAR » Down vs polyester fill for clothing
December 14, 1:51am

Re: Looking for glove and mitt advance
I may not be reading this correctly, but you want to use a heavy liner glove like 200 weight fleece for most of the time, coupled with a waterproof breathable shell glove for snow work etc.? Then t...

In GEAR » Looking for glove and mitt advance
December 11, 9:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Febbo

Michael Febbo has posted no reviews.