Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Febbo (febbom) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Michael Febbo hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Febbo has not added a biography yet.
CityDelaware Water Gap
StatePA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Febbo

Showing 241 - 250 of 261 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Forum » Thread

Re: Marmot Helium vs. Helium EQ
I have the standard Helium and Lithium, and had (sold) the EQ. There was a slight loft difference between the standard and EQ heliums, which I assume was due to the heavier fabric. Note that I ...

In GEAR » Marmot Helium vs. Helium EQ
April 03, 4:21pm

Detergent = surfactants?
Ice season is over here in PA and I need to wash some softshell and w/b clothes. They smell like dead fish... For awhile, I have been using Ecover Delicate Wash for all of my clothes. I tend to ...

In GEAR » Detergent = surfactants?
March 11, 1:06pm

Re: Re: answers;re:Nimbus vs.Quantum
Thank you for the great information Brett- answered many questions. Interestingly, I was looking at the MS Sting for ice cragging- good to know about the straps as I would likely have missed it unt...

In GEAR » 1kg 60l pack;GG Nimbus vs. "Quantum"
March 09, 4:42pm

Re: Re: 1kg 60l pack;GG Nimbus vs. "Quantum"
I too think the Quantum may be perfect- so long as it has good helmet space. I have yet to see one, but am determined to load one up. If someone can get ahold of one, please try to note how "...

In GEAR » 1kg 60l pack;GG Nimbus vs. "Quantum"
March 07, 5:35pm

Re: SmartWool Microweight Bottoms Weight
I weighed a size medium, new with tags attached: 6.2oz As near as I can tell, the tags weigh about 0.2 of an ounce. I also had a size large in midweight, with tags weighed 7.4 ounces. Just...

In GEAR » SmartWool Microweight Bottoms Weight
March 07, 10:38am

Re: The pockets
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but after trying on an Aarn pack at Rock and Snow in NY I have been debating whether or not to buy one- the Peak Aspiration seems like the perfect climbing p...

In GEAR » backpack from Australia
March 04, 9:03pm

Re: Windshirts?
In reply to Eric- yes, you can wear your hardshell for wind protection, as used to be the norm. As has been mentioned, this decreases breathability, although with an Event shell perhaps that is not...

In GEAR » Wind shirt opinions
March 01, 2:31pm

Re: Wind shirt opinions
About the vest- for me, if I wear my Montbell UL vest it goes over my other layers if that helps seal the arms better, and under if it does not. Depends on what I am wearing. As an aside, I cannot ...

In GEAR » Wind shirt opinions
March 01, 2:30pm

PHD and Valandre down jackets?
Ok, I am redoing my sleep system this year with an eye toward less hassle and a need to dry gloves/socks/etc. in a bag at night. So, possibly no more down bags. I am thinking of paring a SD Volt...

In GEAR » PHD and Valandre down jackets?
February 18, 6:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: How does the Ready Mix fabric compared to other soft shells fabrics ?
Sorry, I sold the Epsilon given that it just did not fit correctly. I wish I could be of more help...

In GEAR » How does the Ready Mix fabric compared to other soft shells fabrics ?
February 16, 8:06am

All Reader Reviews by Michael Febbo

Michael Febbo has posted no reviews.