Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Febbo (febbom) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Michael Febbo hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Febbo has not added a biography yet.
CityDelaware Water Gap
StatePA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Febbo

Showing 241 - 250 of 267 | Page: 1 ...8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Forum » Thread

Good lightweight fixed blade knife + sheath, preferably straight + serrated blade
Benchmade does make a combo-edge fixed blade Grptilian (you said you liked the mini-G). The thing is a lot-o-knife however, and (to me) is more suited to fending off marmots than most camp chores. ...

In GEAR » Good lightweight fixed blade knife + sheath, preferably straight + serrated blade
September 17, 7:47pm

softshell
I second everything Michael B has said... his approach mirrors my own exactly. After wearing nylons of various weights and types, Schoeller dynamic in two models (arcteryx and Cloudveil), I have...

In GEAR » Pants for Fall/Winter?
August 23, 2:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Cilogear packs
I just met Graham today at the Gunks, and he was kind enough to let me play with two of his packs and went over every feature and design consideration (well, not every one- but he was very informat...

In GEAR » Question about CiloGear packs
May 02, 10:15pm

Re: Ultralight Rain Mitt - Any suggestions?
Something else to consider is a non waterproof/breathable material like silnylon/silcordura. I have used the old OR lobster claw rain mitts, the current Paclit Latitude shells and some other OR Go...

In GEAR » Ultralight Rain Mitt - Any suggestions?
April 23, 6:35pm

Re: Cilogear packs
Thanks Jon, was not aware of the blog- will spend time going through it.

April 13, 5:51pm

Re: cilogear
Could you guys elaborate a little bit? My Serratus Icefall is about done (maybe one more season) and I am looking at Cilogear for a new cragging pack. The packbags look good- although I prefer less...

April 13, 5:20pm

Re: Marmot Helium vs. Helium EQ
I have the standard Helium and Lithium, and had (sold) the EQ. There was a slight loft difference between the standard and EQ heliums, which I assume was due to the heavier fabric. Note that I ...

In GEAR » Marmot Helium vs. Helium EQ
April 03, 4:21pm

Detergent = surfactants?
Ice season is over here in PA and I need to wash some softshell and w/b clothes. They smell like dead fish... For awhile, I have been using Ecover Delicate Wash for all of my clothes. I tend to ...

In GEAR » Detergent = surfactants?
March 11, 1:06pm

Re: Re: answers;re:Nimbus vs.Quantum
Thank you for the great information Brett- answered many questions. Interestingly, I was looking at the MS Sting for ice cragging- good to know about the straps as I would likely have missed it unt...

In GEAR » 1kg 60l pack;GG Nimbus vs. "Quantum"
March 09, 4:42pm

Re: Re: 1kg 60l pack;GG Nimbus vs. "Quantum"
I too think the Quantum may be perfect- so long as it has good helmet space. I have yet to see one, but am determined to load one up. If someone can get ahold of one, please try to note how "...

In GEAR » 1kg 60l pack;GG Nimbus vs. "Quantum"
March 07, 5:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Febbo

Michael Febbo has posted no reviews.