Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Michael Febbo (febbom) - BPL Guest

My Locale Michael Febbo hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Michael Febbo has not added a biography yet.
CityDelaware Water Gap
StatePA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Michael Febbo

Showing 241 - 248 of 248 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Forum » Thread

Re: How does the Ready Mix fabric compared to other soft shells fabrics ?
Although I have a Ready Mix and an Epsilon, I can't really give a good answer seeing as the Epsilon still has its tags on and has never been used... just wanted to say that I am also interested...

In GEAR » How does the Ready Mix fabric compared to other soft shells fabrics ?
December 17, 4:45pm

Re: nunatak Arc Ghost vs Rab Quantum Top Bag
I do not know if they changed the design any, but I had a Rab Top bag about 4 years ago. In my opinion, the design had a major flaw. There simply was not enough "bag" in the lower section...

In GEAR » nunatak Arc Ghost vs Rab Quantum Top Bag
December 14, 3:37pm

Re: Down vs polyester fill for clothing
IF I know that my insulation layer will ONLY be used as camp clothing and to sleep in, I take down. Even if I am a sweaty pig when I reach camp, I take off all my shirts, put on a 4oz T-shirt and t...

In GEAR » Down vs polyester fill for clothing
December 14, 1:51am

Re: Looking for glove and mitt advance
I may not be reading this correctly, but you want to use a heavy liner glove like 200 weight fleece for most of the time, coupled with a waterproof breathable shell glove for snow work etc.? Then t...

In GEAR » Looking for glove and mitt advance
December 11, 9:45pm

Re: REI One Glove vs. Cloudveil Icefloe
My size large REI One gloves weigh 2.8oz for the pair. I don't really use them as they do not fit my hand well. The thumb is not "boxed" and so there is a bit of floppy fabric on the tip that gets ...

In GEAR » REI One Glove vs. Cloudveil Icefloe
October 13, 3:02pm

Re: Silk long johns or Silk bag liner?
I have and have used both, but most of the time take either silk baselayers or microweight wool instead of a bag liner. Like others have said, they are just more versatile- can be used to slightly ...

In GEAR » Silk long johns or Silk bag liner?
April 03, 3:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Equinox
I have the older (non-hooded) Equinox bivy and attempted to use it a few times with a Silshlter (a small tarp for me at 6'2"). Slid all over the place with the silnylon bottom. Also found the small...

In GEAR » Equinox Bivy vs. MLD, BMW
March 25, 12:01am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the best gloves?
I don't bike but I do use something similar to zip locks for rain- two seam sealed silcordura stuff sacks over powerstretch liners. The liners eventually get slightly damp (takes many hours) so I c...

In GEAR » the best gloves?
December 20, 12:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Michael Febbo

Michael Febbo has posted no reviews.