BPL Community Profile

M G (drown) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Shenandoah
About Me Climber. caver. Cartographer. Have hiked, caved, climbed and mapped in Asia, N. & S. America.

Currently planning on 8 days in the upper Kern September 2014.A desert SW trip in May, ski touring in the Canadian Rockies in April and Costa Rican volcanoes in Feb.
CityWashington
StateDC
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M G

Showing 241 - 250 of 484 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ...49

Forum » Thread

WTB: SMD Lunar Duo
let me know if you have one for sale

In Gear Swap » WTB: SMD Lunar Duo
April 01, 9:45pm

WTB: MLD Trailstar
Please contact me if you have one, either sil or cuben( Preferred)

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Trailstar
April 01, 9:25pm

SHR / JMT loop resupply information required
Hi, I'm planning a loop on the JMT and SHR in September and would like to know if it's possible to mail or drop off a food resupply to Cedar Grove or the HSR Trailhead/Ranger station at ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » SHR / JMT loop resupply information required
April 01, 8:40pm

"Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13"
I bought a second hand specter off the forums here. Lasted but a short while, the shoulder coating/lining wore out very quickly after just a few trips. Not sure if that's what a previous poster...

In GEAR » Patagonia M10 Jacket returning for Spring '13
March 04, 7:13pm

2013 Plan
1. My daughter will be two in June. She is hiking with us now, on my back and on her feet. Both my wife and I are looking forward to her first overnight backpacking trips this summer, short jaunts ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 2013 Plans
January 13, 8:13pm

Any Kiwi readers who can provide advice for Tongariro and NZ in Sept.
I just found out I'm going to NZ in Sept. I have a conference in Tongariro National Park and I'd like to take advantage of the time there to do some walking. The round the mountain trail so...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Any Kiwi readers who can provide advice for Tongariro and NZ in Sept.
July 21, 8:15pm

RE:Superior Hiking Trail: Alternate route at George H Crosby Manitou State Park
I spent some time looking at google sat images today and saw a large network of logging roads and cut blocks in various stages of regrowth so the area lost its appeal fairly quickly. I can see why ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Superior Hiking Trail: Alternate route at George H Crosby Manitou State Park
September 09, 8:25pm

Superior Hiking Trail: Alternate route at George H Crosby Manitou State Park
Currently planning my southbound SHT trip from Cascade River SP to Silver Bay. Looking at the map it appears that the trail does a huge loop inland away from the lake between Bensen Lake and Sectio...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Superior Hiking Trail: Alternate route at George H Crosby Manitou State Park
September 08, 5:49pm

NGM Skurka article
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2011/03/alaska-trek/map-interactive

In On the Web » NGM Skurka article
February 25, 7:06am

Re: Grand Gulch/ Cedar Mesa Utah advice needed
In case anyone else is looking I found a shuttle service to get me out of Collins Spring and back to Kane's ranger station: Jim out of Bluff operates a shuttle service: 435 672 2455

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Gulch/ Cedar Mesa Utah advice needed
February 16, 7:16pm

All Reader Reviews by M G

M G has posted no reviews.