BPL Community Profile

Brendan Swihart (brendans) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Fruita CO
About Me Brendan Swihart has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited
My Website URLhttp://outlivingblog.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Swihart

Showing 241 - 250 of 601 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ...61

Forum » Thread

The American kuksa
Sexy with history. 1.1 oz. Check your thrift stores for any of the melamine stuff. The lids off of old Thermos containers are great as well.

In GEAR » Lightweight Coffee Cup Recommendations Please
October 12, 2:31pm

Fuji X100 for backpacking review
review here

In Photography » Fuji X100 for backpacking review
October 12, 2:19pm

Re: PIF: bunch of no-snag velcro.
Daniel takes it. Not sure about a jelly doughnut, but a snickers or some potato chips is a real possibility...

In Gear Swap » PIF: bunch of no-snag velcro.
October 12, 7:49am

PIF: bunch of no-snag velcro.
So i have a bunch of no snag hook and loop from Quest that ate some climashield and I just don't have it in me to deal with it. There's probably at least 5 yards in there. Looks like th...

In Gear Swap » PIF: bunch of no-snag velcro.
October 11, 5:00pm

Re: Re: Re: different types of grossgrain?
For your purposes, I'd just use what you have. It's just preventing fraying, so it doesn't really matter how strong it is. Depending on what weight of fabric you're using, French ...

In Make Your Own Gear » different types of grossgrain?
October 11, 4:28pm

FS: Kookabay pad, New Balance MT10, Montbell Rain Trekker, Limmer Boots
All prices include shipping CONUS. I'll happily ship elsewhere for whatever it costs. PM or email me at swihart dot b at gmail. Kookabay pad. sold Montbell Rain Trekker. sold New...

In Gear Swap » FS: Kookabay pad, New Balance MT10, Montbell Rain Trekker, Limmer Boots
October 11, 4:21pm

Re: The North Country Trail: Porkies, Trap Hills, and Sturgeon River Gorge
Awesome report, Ike. Enjoyed the read and the photos.

In Post-Trip Reports » The North Country Trail: Porkies, Trap Hills, and Sturgeon River Gorge
October 10, 8:50am

Fuji X-E1
I ended up with an X100 and have used it on a few trips now. Overall it's been a joy, but I'll probably sell it for an X-E1 later this fall. Should be about the same size/wt as the X100 ...

In Photography » Fuji x100 vs Oly E-M5
September 24, 4:01pm

Re: Re: Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
Thanks for the kind words! Tom K, I was using a Fuji X100. I plan to have a review of the X100 as a backpacking camera up sometime soon.

In Post-Trip Reports » Glacier: Belly River to the Loop
September 24, 3:49pm

South San Juan Wilderness: Elk Creek/CDT/South Fork Conejos
Trip report here.

In Post-Trip Reports » South San Juan Wilderness: Elk Creek/CDT/South Fork Conejos
September 21, 4:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Swihart

Brendan Swihart has posted no reviews.