BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 241 - 250 of 656 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ...66

Forum » Thread

Bummed
Sorry to hear you won't be there Jace. Next time. BTW - Great going on becoming an Eagle Scout. That is an acheivement.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SoCal BPLers: Sitton Peak Day Hike Invitation
January 16, 10:52pm

I'm in
Mike, I was waiting to talk to my hiking buddy and looks like we are both in. I'll PM with a question. Looking forward to our day out.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » SoCal BPLers: Sitton Peak Day Hike Invitation
January 15, 6:02pm

OK
Finally finished reading all the posts. I originally read the article several days ago and thought the intro and several parts of the article were condescending but then thought I shouldn't be ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Porter / Expedition Pack Review
January 13, 9:17pm

Urps
I read the table wrong. Anyway, thanks for all the *helpful* replies!

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Porter / Expedition Pack Review
January 11, 11:20pm

$205 for the Porter?
Didn't read all the pages but it wasn't on the first page (that I noticed).

January 11, 9:18pm

Congratulations
Chris, good for you. I like the "long-term test drive" idea and the posting about the equipment as it is used. Really like many of the other ideas as well and I hope that all at BPL will ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Introducing Chris Wallace as Backpacking Light’s New Gear Editor
January 11, 8:00pm

Neato!
Well, I'd like a couple of pockets too. Near your head to put my tiny flash light in and my sunglasses so they are safe. Oh, and I wouldn't mind having one of these TT Strats either.

In GEAR » Coming Soon: Tarptent StratoSpire
January 10, 9:21pm

Cool
Mike, I'm gonna look more into this and get back to you. Sounds fun.

January 08, 8:02pm

Agreed with Roger
Roger said "Which is kinda strange when you consider how many walkers have commented that they roll their ankles LESS with lightweight footwear. And howe so many of the world (and our ancestor...

In GEAR » Need help converting from hiking boots to something lighter
January 08, 7:56pm

Cool
24 oz. for a double wall setup is pretty good. Wish it were a bit wider though. It's always something with me though.

In GEAR » Cuben Haven prototype pic on SMD website
January 08, 6:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.