BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 241 - 250 of 487 | Page: 1 ...16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ...49

Forum » Thread

Re: MT00 First Impressions and Ethical Question
Not really an "ethical" question, imo, if you're honest about how you used it and let NB or the store where you purchased it decide. It may very well be that you have a defective sho...

In GEAR » MT00 First Impressions and Ethical Question
March 27, 1:51pm

Re: Sumi
@Corey, I just used a McCall's pattern (M6252) purchased from JoAnn's. I altered the neck/hood area a bit so that the zipper is longer and comes up to just under my chin. Used the same si...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG rain gear fabric
March 27, 5:32am

Re: Thru-Hiker Quilt Kit Finished (With Pictures)
Looks great! But that is so NOT the color I expected the 'Aegean Blue' color to be based on the thru-hiker website. Thanks for posting the pictures.

In Make Your Own Gear » Thru-Hiker Quilt Kit Finished
March 26, 9:05pm

Re: MYOG rain gear fabric
I recently made an anorak with a 2.5-layer WPB fabric from Quest Outfitters. I think I paid about $10-11 a yard for 2nds. (I only need about 1.5 yds for an anorak 2/hood.) Simple design without p...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG rain gear fabric
March 26, 5:43am

Re: Try Pack Before Buying
I always assume that I'm probably going to have to buy a few different packs and return the ones I don't want, so I do allocate a certain amount of my budget toward those extraneous shippin...

In GEAR » Try Pack Before Buying
March 25, 9:19am

Re: PM Sent
Great, all sold pending funds!

In Gear Swap » FS: Kids Gear
March 24, 12:53pm

Deuter Fox 30
I just put a Deuter Fox 30 up for sale. Adjustable torso. Here are the specs: http://deuteroutdoor.com/p-138360-deuter-fox-30-kids-trekking-backpack.aspx#!vID157123 $30 shipped CONUS. You can see...

In Gear Swap » WTB-Kids pack
March 24, 12:31pm

FS: Kids Gear
ALL SOLD Prices include shipping to CONUS, payment by Paypal gift. (1) Deuter Fox 30 kids backpack $30 - In great shape. My son used this maybe 20 days over a two-year period. Nothing has been ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Kids Gear
March 24, 12:21pm

Re: Jam vs Vapor vs Talon
I considered the VT and Talon 44 but ended up with an ULA Circuit. I think the Circuit's great for that weight range and volume, and the materials just seemed much more durable. After a year-a...

In GEAR » Jam vs Vapor vs Talon
March 23, 8:35am

Re: Patagonia R1 or Nano Puff or (insert here) - mild warmth at camp
My R1's the heaviest of my mid-layers. I only take it if I need it during the day while hiking, and it has to be pretty cold for that. For camp, down to 40, I would take my Montbell UL inner...

In GEAR » Patagonia R1 or Nano Puff or (insert here) - mild warmth at camp
March 22, 7:24am

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.