Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eugene Smith (Eugeneius) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nuevo Mexico
About Me Eugene Smith has not added a biography yet.
CityLas Cruces
StateNew Mexico
CountryUSAish
My Website URLhttp://desertpaincave.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear List2 year old outdated gear list that needs to be updated badly

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eugene Smith

Showing 2391 - 2400 of 2612 | Page: 1 ...231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ...262

Forum » Thread

"Clothing and Gear For Sale; Dirty Grab bag!"
PM sent Steven.

In Gear Swap » Clothing and Gear For Sale; Dirty Grab bag!
March 10, 7:06pm

"FS: MLD Tarp"
PM sent Roger.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Tarp
March 10, 5:04pm

Clothing and Gear For Sale; ALL ITEMS SOLD!
*ALL ITEMS SOLD*** I have too much clothing! I hadn't realized how much clothing and repeat items I had acquired over the last 2 years. Most of this stuff is just closet surfing or I have new...

In Gear Swap » Clothing and Gear For Sale; Dirty Grab bag!
March 10, 4:50pm

"FS: MLD & Thermarest"
PM sent Chris

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD & Thermarest
March 09, 9:24am

"FS: MLD Monk Tarp"
PM sent Roger

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Monk Tarp
March 09, 7:07am

"New Mexico"
Hey Travis, I'm located in Las Cruces, NM, but I occasionally get up north to do trips. Since I live down here in the southern portion of our state I primarily stick with trips in the Gila Wil...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New Mexico
March 08, 8:31pm

"FS: MLD & Thermarest"
PM sent Christopher on MLD tarp

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD & Thermarest
March 08, 7:45pm

"Guadalupe Mountains National Park "Fast and Light Overnight in West Texas High Country"
Killer stuff! Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the experience. I'm getting pretty excited for the BPL member trip reports to start funneling in as the weather warms up in the next couple mon...

In Post-Trip Reports » Guadalupe Mountains National Park "Fast and Light Overnight in West Texas High Country"
March 07, 8:54pm

WTB: 5x8 Flat tarp in cuben or spinnaker + GG Nightlite torso length pad
*Bump I'm still looking for a MLD Monk tarp or equivalent size and weight (5x8) flat tarp to pair with my bivy. I'd also like to pick up a Gossamer Gear Nightlite pad in torso length if...

In Gear Swap » WTB: MLD Monk Tarp (Spinntex)
March 06, 12:27pm

"Guadalupe Mountains National Park "Fast and Light Overnight in West Texas High Country""
Thanks Tony! I must confess, you actually inspired me to actually take the time to post up a trip report. In my opinion you are BPL's resident trip report guy and I always love reading and sh...

In Post-Trip Reports » Guadalupe Mountains National Park "Fast and Light Overnight in West Texas High Country"
March 02, 7:53am

All Reader Reviews by Eugene Smith

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
Ron had my MLD Spinnaker Monk tarp repaired and improved upon free of charge with reinforced tieouts in 1 week, from shipping to Rons' shop, sewn, and shipped back to me, one week! This would nev...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 10, 9:43pm

Golite Shangri La 1
I have owned the Golite Shangri La 1 for several months now and have used it on about 3 trips so far in the desert southwest with variable weather conditions in the mountains and lower regions. F...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
May 16, 7:20am

Western Mountaineering Megalite
I recently used the WM Megalite on a 5 day trip through the Gila with temps at night ranging from the mid 20's to the lower 40's. Light wind was present each evening and the bag and draft tub...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
April 13, 10:00pm