Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eugene Smith (Eugeneius) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Nuevo Mexico
About Me Eugene Smith has not added a biography yet.
CityLas Cruces
StateNew Mexico
CountryUSAish
My Website URLhttp://desertpaincave.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear List2 year old outdated gear list that needs to be updated badly

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eugene Smith

Showing 2381 - 2390 of 2612 | Page: 1 ...230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ...262

Forum » Thread

"WTB: Gossamer Gear Nightlite (Full or Torso)"
Thanks for the help guys. Enjoyed the Saluk website and will bookmark that one. Someone stepped up and I managed to get a Nightlite, however GG is out of stock on Thinlight 3/8" pads as well...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear Nightlite (Full or Torso)
March 14, 6:54am

"Replacing pack compression straps w/cord + Line Locs"
Hey John, Yeah, I really like the Ohm design and the full length compression. It's quite similar to the Amp. I think that idea is really innovative and works well. I have a Granite Gear V...

In Make Your Own Gear » Replacing pack compression straps w/cord + Line Loc 3?
March 13, 4:28pm

Replacing pack compression straps w/cord + Line Locs?
Just out of curiousity, has anyone ever replaced their pack compression straps w/ 1-3mm cord and Line Locs like the cord specific ladder locs Ron Bell uses on his tarp tieouts? I can't recall ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Replacing pack compression straps w/cord + Line Loc 3?
March 13, 2:20pm

"Help my modify a Golite Pinnacle"
Yeah Vadim, Andrew certainly had the pre (09) style Pinnacle with no 3D spacer mesh backpanel, hipbelt, pockets, shoulder straps, etc. I think the fabric weight increased a little as well from ...

In GEAR » Help my modify a Golite Pinnacle
March 13, 7:28am

WTB: Gossamer Gear Nightlite (Full or Torso)
Looking to buy a Gossamer Gear Nightlite pad. As stated in the title, I don't really care if it's full length or torso length. I don't even mind if it's a new, old, semiretired Bre...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Gossamer Gear Nightlite (Full or Torso)
March 12, 8:56pm

"Just received my ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tent"
Please do!

In GEAR » Just received my ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tent
March 11, 6:47pm

"My Kelty Zen clone from 5.25 down to 2.25 pounds!"
Wow! That looks great Bender. Share with us a little bit about the process, did you dissect and use the old fabric panels as patterns for the 1.3 oz. silnylon? Looking forward to seeing more pic...

In Make Your Own Gear » My Kelty Zen clone from 5.25 down to 2.25 pounds!
March 11, 6:45pm

"Clothing and Gear For Sale; Dirty Grab bag!"
*PRICES REDUCED*** Cheers.

In Gear Swap » Clothing and Gear For Sale; Dirty Grab bag!
March 11, 7:18am

"do you train for backpacking? How?"
The only 'training' I've done on the trail is for trail running races and personal fulfillment, definitely not for backpacking. Backpacking trips are my mini 'vacations'. I...

In Philosophy & Technique » do you train for backpacking? How?
March 11, 6:55am

"Clothing and Gear For Sale; Grab Bag!"
*SOLD*** Thermarest 3/4 Inflatable *SOLD*** Patagonia Merino 1 Wool 1/4 Zip pullover

In Gear Swap » Clothing and Gear For Sale; Dirty Grab bag!
March 10, 8:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Eugene Smith

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
Ron had my MLD Spinnaker Monk tarp repaired and improved upon free of charge with reinforced tieouts in 1 week, from shipping to Rons' shop, sewn, and shipped back to me, one week! This would nev...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 10, 9:43pm

Golite Shangri La 1
I have owned the Golite Shangri La 1 for several months now and have used it on about 3 trips so far in the desert southwest with variable weather conditions in the mountains and lower regions. F...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
May 16, 7:20am

Western Mountaineering Megalite
I recently used the WM Megalite on a 5 day trip through the Gila with temps at night ranging from the mid 20's to the lower 40's. Light wind was present each evening and the bag and draft tub...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
April 13, 10:00pm