BPL Community Profile

Chris W (simplespirit) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale .
About Me .
City.
State.
Country.
My PDF Gear List.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris W

Showing 2361 - 2370 of 2475 | Page: 1 ...228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248

Forum » Thread

Packs
My gf carries the Vapor Ki as well. I currently use a Nimbus Meridian but have a Six Moon Starlite on order. I tried and wanted to use the Vapor Trail but it just doesn't fit me in either size....

In GEAR » backpack suggestions? for his/her bags
June 27, 4:33am

Bikes
I'm both a mountain biker and backpacker and I disagree somewhat. Responsible bikers don't tear up trails because we don't ride on wet ground or skid out in turns. Horses have far more ...

In Editor's Roundtable » An Ultralighter Paddles on the Dark Side: Packrafting a Remote Canyon "Heavy" Style
June 26, 8:20am

Upsizing
I usually wear a half to a full size larger.

In GEAR » How much bigger do you buy your shoes?
June 25, 8:47am

Feed
Should be really easy, basically the same query as the recent posts page but formatted as xml.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » RSS Feed?
June 24, 4:42pm

Legs and Core Temps
I always use my legs to regulate my core temp by putting them out of the bag (usually just 1) if I get too hot. I believe you'll lose heat slower through them than your arms and obviously slowe...

In GEAR » uninsulated legs = heat drain?
June 24, 3:52am

Expired
Yeah, that confirms his hosting has expired, not the domain name itself.

In GEAR » Hey Brian -- What Happened to ULA Website?
June 23, 8:53am

ULA domain
I show it was renewed Jun 21 so Brian probably has it set to auto-renew. The site contintues to work fine for me so my guess is there are some ISP DNS issues. http://www.networksolutions.com/who...

June 23, 8:08am

Works for me
The site looks fine to me at the moment. Maybe they fixed it?

June 23, 4:46am

Depends
The Marmot bags seem to be pretty well rated as far as reviews go. The biggest differences I see are the Marmot is rated at 15 degrees where the WM is 20 (we all know WM is conservative), the WM is...

In GEAR » Helium $ or Ultralite $$? Cost Incentive?
June 20, 6:44pm

Sold
DR is sold. Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Double Rainbow
June 18, 5:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris W

Chris W has posted no reviews.