BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2301 - 2310 of 2928 | Page: 1 ...222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ...293

Forum » Thread

What I am getting out of this
Excuses. Same ones I would use, if I was going on a trip and received an email saying I don't need to bring my knife, or pot, or shelter etc. I am right there too, making excuses. I also justif...

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
March 28, 9:42am

Re: Re: Really Brian?
Brian, sigh, the fact that your post got no love, should just make you strive to do better. Isn't that what critique is for? ; )

In Post-Trip Reports » Snoqualmie Pass PCT 3 days
March 28, 8:41am

wow
What beautiful children! How fun to explore with them. Thanks for sharing

In Post-Trip Reports » Quality Time
March 27, 3:38pm

Re: Not sharing is not a bad thing.
No, I don't think it is, and I hope that came through in my posts. Neither is carrying a 15 lbs base weight, yet we challege each other, and that is all that I am doing here. Not trying to push...

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
March 27, 1:01pm

ok, again
Yes Doug, I was thinking of someone along your lines. Well, here is what I think about the other comments. Those that don't want to share because: 1." Other people will have heavie...

March 27, 8:28am

Re: Re: ok
John, I will again apply the same language and philosophy used in Gear Lists . "It's mostly how I learned" woud not really fly for anything else, when it comes to shedding weight ...

March 26, 9:33pm

Groups
I think that when we see traditional backpackers, with some huge packs, they often share gear, and still carry all that. So the difference between traditional and Light backpacking would be even bi...

March 26, 9:06pm

re: Re: Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
@Travis. Fair enough.

March 26, 8:38pm

Re: Re: Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
Travis, I will play devil's advocate here, mostly because of how I see people's lists being taken apart. So I will use similar language and critique. You still bring two stoves , because...

March 26, 8:12pm

ok
@John. Yes, that was the premise for my question. The question is why? and does it make sense? Is it a hormonal reason or is it justified in another way. Again, I am not criticizing it, as I bring ...

March 26, 7:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.