Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2301 - 2310 of 3228 | Page: 1 ...222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ...323

Forum » Thread

Stinky
Healthy people with a good diet don't smell as much. To me the 12 grams of dried/cut baby wipes are well worth their weight. I don't mind getting dirty and I appreciate what a luxury it is ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
September 16, 7:31pm

Re: Vegan
I bet your arteries are fine. I eat mostly vegan, because don't crave the rest that much, but when I buy cheese, quality cheese, I will eat it in two days. When I eat meat, it's with the fa...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Meatless Monday
September 15, 11:59am

never mind
Never mind. I figured it out.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Member Map
September 14, 9:10pm

Subaru
"I'm still reeling from Dale's hurtful comments about my Subaru! : )" Me too!!! Then again, hardly anyone knows I have one; I drive my Ford Ranger with 260,000 miles on it, and...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is lightweight backpacking anti-capitalist?
September 14, 12:56pm

Doug and Kahlil
I was actually trying to pick on Doug. It's been a while ; )

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Is lightweight backpacking anti-capitalist?
September 14, 12:41pm

Kahlil
Pretty sure it's Kahlil. And I just got The Prophet" out again, and my daughter is reading it. Some good Dreck.

September 14, 12:27pm

Broth????
"The water in which veggies and or meats,especially bones is full of nutrition. It is called broth and should be eaten. " wow. Who would have thought! ; )

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Dehydrating food reduces it's nutrition?
September 14, 12:22pm

thanks
Thanks for sharing your knowledge on this and other food/ nutrition topics. I try and use the liquid, because I steam a lot of vegetables, but if I don't, I use it to water my plants and they...

September 14, 9:13am

@Laurie
Are all nutrients retained if you use the liquid you boil a vegetable in, or is there a loss due to heat? You mentioned vitamins A and C; are they lost even if you consume the liquid? Thanks.

September 14, 9:00am

Re: Re: re
"I don't know Kat, chips are rather small. Those things on your shoulder, however......." yeah, huh? Well, it takes a strong gal to haul those logs around.

September 13, 3:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.