Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2301 - 2310 of 3373 | Page: 1 ...222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ...338

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: 2nd Chance?
Miguel, I think it is a disease. The wired sexual attraction toward children is a disease. There are a number of pedophiles that have recognized this and are doing all they can to avoid acting out ...

In Chaff » Convicted pedophile shuffled between Scout troops in Canada, U.S.
October 31, 6:13pm

Re: Re: Re: 2nd Chance?
I am with you Nick, up until the death penalty; that's where we part ways, which is fine. I don't believe in it and it's a very disturbing concept to me. I may have every emotion that ...

October 31, 2:52pm

Re: Re: 2nd Chance?
"Justify all you want, but there is a better way than just eye for an eye. Costs less too." This has nothing to do with an eye for an eye. It has to do with the fact that giving a ped...

October 31, 11:25am

Re: Legalize pot
+1. Law enforcement should protect us from these kinds of crimes, not from ourselves.

October 31, 9:47am

Re: Foraging.
I have not studied it to save weight, but plants are "my thing" and I have taught courses on foraging in the area I live in. There are very few plants that a non plant person should try ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Foraging.
October 31, 9:28am

Evening bump
Just a bump.

In Gear Deals » Free embroidered initials
October 30, 7:04pm

Free embroidered initials on your hat
On your hand knitted beanie/hat. I am trying to organize early enough for the holidays. If you order during the month of November, giving me plenty of time before Christmas, I will embroider the ...

In Gear Deals » Free embroidered initials
October 30, 12:55pm

Pleasure packing
One guy, two pretty blonds....... And autocorrect keeps wanting to change it to two pretty blinds, so I am letting it.

In Chaff » "Pleasure Packing"
October 28, 6:06am

re
What happens when you yell " my shelter is BOMBproof" in public.

In Chaff » Caption This:
October 27, 5:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Convicted pedophile shuffled between Scout troops in Canada, U.S.
From everything that I have read and heard, when it comes to pedophilia, at best we can expect the offenders to learn not to act upon their desires. That kind of wiring in the brain apparently cann...

October 26, 9:43am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.