BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2301 - 2310 of 3026 | Page: 1 ...222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ...303

Forum » Thread

Collective emotions
I am seeing a frenzy of patriotic cheer even among 15 year olds?????? This could be a great opportunity for teachers and parents to try and explain and caution our young against group euphoria; go...

In Chaff » Bin laden dead
May 02, 10:09am

Hi
Hi Leonie. I'll pm you. Welcome to BPL!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » looking for back country partners in june
April 30, 9:18am

The right place
Leonie, this is the right place for that. Where are you looking to backpack?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » looking for back country partners in june
April 30, 9:10am

Like Evernew
I believe that is the same model that Evernew makes. I have both the .9 liter and the .5 liter. The larger one can fit a big canister and a Snowpeak Giga, the smaller can fits a small canister and...

In GEAR » "new" REI Tea Kettle
April 29, 8:17am

Winter Stove
An option is the Borde Kocher, unfortunately named Borde Bomb, here in the Us. You would need to bring a pot support and something for the stove to stand on, because it heats up and would melt t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Winter stove ?
April 28, 3:07pm

Beautiful
Looks so beautiful....are there lots of ferns growing on trees? Thanks.

In Post-Trip Reports » Day hike in the Cascade foothills
April 27, 11:04pm

I'd like
Sequoia / Kings Canyon and the Trinity Alps, please.

In Gear Swap » FS: Mostly CA hiking books
April 27, 9:45pm

ok
Apparently I am confused about that, then. I'll go check out the Tyvek they are using at the construction site at my work. Thanks, Katharina

In GEAR » Tyvek vs Silnylon
April 27, 11:27am

Tyvek
Thanks Andrew. Kevin, that's why I said the grade used for the Sublite. That compared to the Sil used for the Sublite. I knew about the comparison as far as how they breathe, I was just wonder...

April 27, 11:13am

Tyvek vs Silnylon
This question was prompted by something I read in gear swap, but I did not want to post this there. Is Tyvek , clothing grade, really much stronger than Silnylon? My experience with Tyvek clothing...

April 27, 8:45am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.