BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2301 - 2310 of 3080 | Page: 1 ...222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ...308

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: OHM
"Kat, has daughter tried this pack for fit?" Yes. Our small local store carries ULA packs. I was hoping to pick up a used one. Why, do you have one?

In Gear Swap » WTB ULA Ohm, small
June 13, 11:03am

OHM
Either stays will work.

June 13, 7:11am

WTB ULA Ohm, small
I am looking for a small Ohm for my daughter. Small hipbelt as well. Thanks

June 12, 10:29pm

Travis
Welcome back Travis. Sounds like you've been out having fun..

In Chaff » Alas, BPL, I've neglected ye....
June 08, 10:50pm

What you missed
Oh, boy, where to begin...BPL had a sale but only non members were allowed to pre order; Idester wanted a pony because he had this chair made but it worked better as a saddle; Nick watched the last...

In Chaff » Alas, BPL, I've neglected ye....
June 08, 9:22pm

Re: Re: cameras
30D. The F number is a ratio.

In Photography » Can anyone help me troubleshoot?
June 04, 11:58am

cameras
Thanks everybody for your help. I actually only have one lens for the 30D but was looking into getting one with a low focal ratio ($$$). I'll look into your suggestions for repair and also star...

June 04, 10:29am

No good
I took out the lithium battery and reset it. I took off the lens, same noise. Too bad, I have enjoyed this camera for two years. Thanks for the help. I'll look into sending it to Canon, but I...

June 03, 10:34pm

Books
Thank YOU, for posting the nice report. If I had to choose one book to learn about and identify local plants, it would probably be "Plants of the Coast Redwood Region" by K.Lyons. Rat...

In Post-Trip Reports » Ventanna Wildnerness: Santa Lucia Trail and Marble Peak trail 5/25-5/27 2011
June 03, 7:16pm

more..
You added more...Those beautiful dark pink whorls are of a Salvia spathacea, or Hummingbird sage. I was in the same area last weekend and saw entire hillsides covered with this sage.

In Post-Trip Reports » Ventanna Wildnerness: Santa Lucia Trail and Marble Peak trail 5/25-5/27 2011
June 03, 6:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.