BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2301 - 2310 of 2881 | Page: 1 ...222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ...289

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Taking a leap
" Katharina, I am definitely not infallible!" Agreed. None of us are. As far as the thread on prepackaged condiments, it was not your post that was viewed as judgemental, as far a...

In Chaff » Buying Chinese Goods
March 15, 7:23am

carpool
Morgan, still interested in carpooling?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Lost Coast in and out
March 15, 6:07am

Out :(
I just received an email with an offer to work ( 2 paid hikes) this coming weekend. I can't pass this up. Sorry to miss this trip. Have fun, take pictures ! I still hope to make it on a snow t...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Another snow trip?
March 14, 10:35am

Taking a leap
Your responses and insights, once we get past the condescending tone, actually cause us to "think" about what you say, and look into it, even if it is outside the pattern of "thinki...

March 14, 9:07am

Re: Re: The Limitation of Limited Exposure
" You said that there is a lot of knowledge out there that I do not know. Absolutely!! What is the nature of the knowledge I do not know? Is it specialized knowledge of the teachings, culture...

March 14, 7:25am

Re: Re: Languages
I am not trying to sound cocky and put down people that speak one language. We all have skills, and I was lucky to be born in an environment that required and facilitated my learning languages.

March 13, 11:26pm

Languages
Plus one big time for your input on languages. I was raised multilingual and aquired a few more later in life and the most frustrating and painful part of it has been how to try and explain the lim...

March 13, 10:50pm

pictures
I tried to fix them.

In Gear Swap » Assorted hand knitted beanies
March 13, 8:06pm

Re: Re: Online vs. Trail
All of a sudden condensation doesn't sound so bad, and I have a Tarptent ;)

March 13, 10:49am

Re: Re: RE WHO'S IN?
Edited: I am out.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Another snow trip?
March 13, 10:28am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.