Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 2301 - 2310 of 3459 | Page: 1 ...222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ...346

Forum » Thread

Me too
Always received great service. If there is any question I have received an email the same day. Combined shipping. Very fast delivery. Nothing but good things to say here.

In Make Your Own Gear » Quest Outfitters Service
January 07, 11:08am

Book
I would bring a book that my daughter would not usually read on her own. Last trip I brought a David Sedaris book and read it out loud as we were both hanging in our hammocks. We laughed a lot :)

In Gear Lists » items to bring on every trip: day hikes w/ kids to backpacking
January 06, 1:46pm

Re: clean breeeeeches
+1 on pretty much all of that. Once a week for my Carharrts, sometimes longer and not because they smell but because of soil on my knees, maybe poison oak and/ or gasoline/ oil on them. They han...

In Chaff » Dirty talk: Why you may not need to wash your jeans
January 06, 8:59am

Oops
Yup. I f'd that one up pretty good. Brutus?????? More like a little Olive Oyl:)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What is the strangest thing you ever saw in the backcountry?
January 05, 9:40pm

Re: Re: Missed
Judas?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What is the strangest thing you ever saw in the backcountry?
January 05, 9:33pm

Missed
Michael, it's hard to describe. It was huge and white with some kind of musk ox wool on it. It came from the sky and plunged into the water. Only a few of us saw it and it's an experienc...

January 05, 9:31pm

Re: Very nice work
Thanks. As far as wool sources, I buy at two local stores that carry quality yarns, not like the big chain stores that mostly carry poly and a bit of scratchy wool. Both stores have a web page a...

In Gear Deals » Alpaca and Merino hats. New technology, non stagnant ;)
January 05, 7:57pm

Wool
No expert here but I have worked with wool . Merino is also wool from a sheep, the Merino sheep. It is very fine and warm and very soft. As far as warmth and softness and feel, a lot also depends ...

In GEAR » Question regarding warmth of different types of wool (Hi Kat P.)
January 05, 3:20pm

Re: Peace
I thought it was funny and the ability to laugh at one self/ selves is important. But then again...I am not American either ;). Plenty of fun is made here about Europe as well.

In Chaff » US only medical conditions
January 05, 8:37am

Nm
Nm

In Chaff » US only medical conditions
January 04, 2:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.