Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 231 - 240 of 396 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...40

Forum » Thread

Pertex Windshirt from Rab is coming
Rab is currently working on the Cirrus Windshirt, or "Rab Cirrus Pertex Quantum Windshirt". PTC got one and its 76 g in a great colour, no pockets, just a long collar zip and draw strings...

In GEAR » Pertex Endurance
December 07, 9:27am

Next one!
Mark Richardson from Ultralight Outdoor Gear interview up. UOG is probably the most popular UL Shop in Europe, and also will soon bring its own products out... Thank you all for the positive f...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
December 07, 1:44am

Re: Ron Moak interview
An autographed Wild Oasis would have been really awesome! And I am jealous that you got to meet Ron; I'm planning one day to come to the USA & Canada and visit some of them, that would be a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
December 01, 12:05am

Six Moons Designs' Ron Moak
Interview with Ron Moak is up.

November 30, 1:02am

Re: Re: Sleeping & Shelter
Roger, you got years more experience than me, so I am well advised to listen to you! I think I will give it a try and report here, as I usually camp close to campsites like these: Sufficient...

In GEAR » Sleeping system & clothing in winter
November 23, 2:55am

Re: Re: =)
Hi Roger, you will! Lots of photos and insights as well. Cheers =)

In Winter Hiking » Warmth in tents vs. tarps & shelters
November 23, 1:09am

Ron Bell
Ron Bell of MLD Interview is online =)

November 23, 12:47am

=)
Jim, thanks for the reminder, I had long planned to read it and finally managed to do so on the train last Friday. I too am thinking about a DuoMid/ SpinnShelter/ Laufbursche Shelter for the tr...

In Winter Hiking » Warmth in tents vs. tarps & shelters
November 22, 3:23am

Sleeping & Shelter
Thank you all for the good comments, that's why I like the BPL forums so much, always constructive and insightful observations. Let me give some more information on my current bag, the Jouts...

In GEAR » Sleeping system & clothing in winter
November 22, 3:01am

+1
>>Sid, They are heavy, but the weight it also on the front, wich makes the wight negligable, as it works as a counter balance.<< >Weight is not negligible. Doesn't matter wher...

In Gear Deals » Biomechanics - Packs
November 21, 9:51am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.