BPL Community Profile

Kyle Meyer (kylemeyer) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Portland, OR
About Me Kyle Meyer has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOR
My Website URLhttp://wenthiking.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Meyer

Showing 231 - 238 of 238 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

bumpedy
bump

In Gear Swap » WTB - MLD Supermid
August 13, 7:50pm

WTB - MLD Supermid
I have a Nemo Meta 2P right now, and it's simply too heavy. I would love to upgrade to the Supermid and thought I'd see if someone had one they wanted to part with here first. I'd prefe...

In Gear Swap » WTB - MLD Supermid
August 12, 4:33pm

Patagonia Tsali
I've worn a pair of Patagonia Tsali's for about 100 miles now and they are great. I dabble in barefoot running and they perfectly compliment that with a wide toebox, forefoot plating, and a...

In GEAR » Trail Runners. Aargh.
August 04, 12:32pm

Stoic sleeping bag
Are you selling the sleeping bag you have posted on Flickr? I assume it's the Stoic 30ยบ? How much do you want for it?

In Gear Swap » need to pay medical bills... need cash fast. Some UL, most not.
July 22, 3:02pm

Thanks!
Payment sent. Hurray for this forum of magic delightful gear at reasonable prices.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Arcteryx Beta SL rain jacket
July 21, 6:56pm

WTB: Arcteryx Beta SL rain jacket
I left my old jacket in an arcade and it got picked up! I need a medium, but a large could work too. I'd also entertain other Gore-tex-esque permeable-barrier rain jackets that are as li...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Arcteryx Beta SL rain jacket
July 21, 5:10pm

Patagonia Tsali
I picked up a pair of Patagonia Tsali trail runners a few weeks ago and have used them for twenty miles of hiking and a similar amount of running so far. They're ~20oz a pair and really comfort...

In GEAR » Need some new hiking shoes for Wide feet
July 21, 11:52am

Nemo meta
I've had this tent out five nights now, in the rain and in light winds. I've found if it's staked loose and I adjust my poles to 125, it'll lift the ends of the tent up enough when ...

In GEAR » Nemo Meta 2P
July 07, 10:40am

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Meyer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD Trailstar
I've now had the Trailstar out over thirt...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
January 18, 11:43am