BPL Community Profile

Kyle Meyer (kylemeyer) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Portland, OR
About Me Kyle Meyer has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOR
My Website URLhttp://wenthiking.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Meyer

Showing 231 - 240 of 242 | Page: 1 ...6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Forum » Thread

Opsaks
I use the hell out of the largest Opsaks, and they non-scientifically seem to work really well for keeping the odors in. I used them with great success hanging food in Olympic National Park when th...

In Multiple Use Gear » Is a dry bag odor-proof?
November 08, 11:00am

Next
If Dug falls through, I'd like to take these off your hands. Just let me know!

In Gear Swap » FS: Ti Nails
August 23, 8:15am

Yes
The GoLite tent is interesting. How much would you want for the whole set? Have you weighed each individual piece? More specifically, how much does the tent weigh minus the pole?

In Gear Swap » WTB - MLD Supermid
August 16, 9:48am

Yes
I would, yes. But, depending on Jeremy's interest, I could let him buy that. How much do you want?

August 15, 9:34pm

bumpedy
bump

August 13, 7:50pm

WTB - MLD Supermid
I have a Nemo Meta 2P right now, and it's simply too heavy. I would love to upgrade to the Supermid and thought I'd see if someone had one they wanted to part with here first. I'd prefe...

August 12, 4:33pm

Patagonia Tsali
I've worn a pair of Patagonia Tsali's for about 100 miles now and they are great. I dabble in barefoot running and they perfectly compliment that with a wide toebox, forefoot plating, and a...

In GEAR » Trail Runners. Aargh.
August 04, 12:32pm

Stoic sleeping bag
Are you selling the sleeping bag you have posted on Flickr? I assume it's the Stoic 30ยบ? How much do you want for it?

In Gear Swap » need to pay medical bills... need cash fast. Some UL, most not.
July 22, 3:02pm

Thanks!
Payment sent. Hurray for this forum of magic delightful gear at reasonable prices.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Arcteryx Beta SL rain jacket
July 21, 6:56pm

WTB: Arcteryx Beta SL rain jacket
I left my old jacket in an arcade and it got picked up! I need a medium, but a large could work too. I'd also entertain other Gore-tex-esque permeable-barrier rain jackets that are as li...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Arcteryx Beta SL rain jacket
July 21, 5:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Meyer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD Trailstar
I've now had the Trailstar out over thirt...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
January 18, 11:43am