BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 231 - 240 of 845 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...85

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: New Golite Shelters
Did they have any of the new shelters up and about?

In GEAR » New Golite Bags
December 07, 2:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Paper vs. Online
"I subscribe to BPL and the print magazine now and I too would like to for, say, only $5 more per year, to have access to the electronic version of the same magazine, as one other suggestion. ...

In GEAR » Backpacking Light Subscription Pricing
December 07, 7:46am

Re: Re: silcone muffin cups
Also, you can pop/invert/flip most of the silicone muffin cups inside out to make it real easy to clean off (lick the crumbs clean)... however I"m talking about the smooth sided ones, not the ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Groovy-Biotic Cooking: Quick, Healthy Meals with an Ultralight Cook Kit
December 07, 7:41am

There's another M's Hoody to consider...
Huh... how do you like that? Ibex took down the Shak M's Hoody... Part of the difference is that the Shak fabric is 390 g.m 2 whereas the Nomad is Sport 320 g.m 2... deliberately a more brea...

In GEAR » Ibex Shak hoodie or Icebreaker Nomad hoodie?
December 07, 7:27am

Re: Re: Paper vs. Online
I must say, I've ALWAYS held the view (and been disappointed that BPL has yet to find a way to implement it) that online subscribers should have a way, through a marginal increase in fee, to ha...

In GEAR » Backpacking Light Subscription Pricing
December 06, 2:15pm

Re: Couple pair here in the packaging.
Ooh! Nice catch / call... I probably just saw the "Pure Merino against your skin" part... of the box... I'm definitely a believer in low volume socks... I actually don't like t...

In GEAR » Icebreaker... SOCKS!!!
December 03, 10:15am

Re: Hot Rocks + Bowl
I wonder if the hot rocks wouldn't go well with the Guyot Designs Squishy Bowls

In Make Your Own Gear » Collapsible cookpot idea
December 03, 9:01am

Re: Pure Merino?
Pure Merino if memory of the package serves... maybe a bit of lycra or spandex to help with the fit... so maybe 98-99% merino... The store is having a holiday party this Wednesday night that I&#...

In GEAR » Icebreaker... SOCKS!!!
December 03, 8:43am

Stainless Steel Foil Bags @ McMaster Carr
McMaster Carr carries a number of SS foil bags... I've mulled over many ideas at different times on how to turn them into suitable pots... You might take a look at them and see if it get'...

In Make Your Own Gear » Collapsible cookpot idea
December 02, 10:16pm

TD Ti Esbit Burner
Allison, That sound like an incredibly sweet little system they've put together... I can't wait to see it out (big fan of the TD guys)... I must say, in my mind I can't picture what ...

In GEAR » Solid fuel users
December 02, 10:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am