Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 231 - 240 of 5742 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...575

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re. Babushka and Her Young Accomplice
"Watch me try and board the plane in June and find out I am on some list..:-0" Only because this forum is routinely flagged by the NSA switch in Sacramento ...

In Chaff » Long Distance Hiking has no Brand
February 10, 9:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Where to learn self-arrest
Apologies if my post was misconstrued.... ... just didn't know the extent of your pursuit. I've done full-on alpine climbs. I've done trail runners and an ax. "Ice&quo...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Where to learn self-arrest
February 10, 3:35pm

Re: Where to learn self-arrest
To clarify - You say "self-arrest", but do you also mean - Harness Knots Crampon Technique "Buddy-on-the-Rope" ... or just you, in trail runners (Khatoola microsp...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Where to learn self-arrest
February 10, 2:57pm

Re: Re: Re anonymous posters, you there.
rm's profile can be found Here http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/profile.html?u=rm

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » anonymous posters
February 08, 8:21pm

Re: Grand Canyon Water Treatment
Thanks Steven. I'd forgotten about the SiltStopper. And once you figure out hose compatibility, it could work as a prefilter to any pump.

In GEAR » Advice for Water Treatment in Grand Canyon
February 08, 6:43pm

Re: Gila "24"
Interesting photographs ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Gila "24"
February 08, 1:56pm

Re: They breed 'em tough in Alaska
"James' family alerted Alaska State Troopers and village law enforcement in part because he was not completely sober." Antifreeze?

In On the Web » They breed 'em tough in Alaska
February 08, 1:49pm

Re: Re: Anyone who has received an organ transplant willing to share their trail tips?
Welcome.

In Philosophy & Technique » Anyone who has received an organ transplant willing to share their trail tips?
February 08, 12:37pm

Re: drone geo fences... pretty cool maybe one day we'll have them for wilderness areas
Might work for the rookies, but the bad guys will have it hacked an hour out of the box.

In GEAR » drone geo fences... pretty cool maybe one day we'll have them for wilderness areas
February 05, 6:48pm

Re: it didn't.
Thanks Michael. The last post was in October.... .... so flying under the radar? Thanks for a up-to-date link. Very impressive.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT SOBO in Winter
February 05, 6:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm