BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 231 - 240 of 4601 | Page: 1 ...15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ...461

Forum » Thread

Re: Trail Toes?
I don't know what problem you are trying to address. I don't know anything about the product "Trail Toes". But I did watch my wife suffer with blisters between and on top ...

In GEAR » Trail Toes?
January 21, 8:52am

Lost and Found
I'm trying to locate a CDT SOBO hiker with a trail name of Panama. He started in late June, and finished mid-November, 2013. Any ideas ?

In On the Web » Lost and Found
January 20, 10:04pm

Re: Compensating for Loss in Dimensions after Stuffing the Down
Sewn through or box baffles?

In Make Your Own Gear » Compensating for Loss in Dimensions after Stuffing the Down
January 20, 6:41pm

Re: Canine thru-hike of CDT
I would be surprised if Bethany knows this dialogue is going on. No one posting over a RuffWear has mentioned this forum...

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 20, 5:44pm

Re: Ursacks
A canister is required only in Yosemite NP, and the 34 mile stretch between Pinchot Pass and Forester Pass. But you will have more flexibility if you have one for the entire trip, IMHO. There ar...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Ursacks
January 20, 7:32am

Re: Re: Forum Structure
Just click Watch this thread........once you have logged in. (on the right, above the posts)

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Forum Structure
January 18, 6:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: American Alpine Club
"I have all 3, AAC membership, PLB, and medical insurance (though I don't know for sure what they will cover)" Hey Billy - I've got a bridge for sale ....

In Editor's Roundtable » Rescue Insurance for Backpackers
January 18, 7:52am

Re: Grizby is a Service Dog
Posted on the RuffWare site "Yes Grizby is a service dog (medical alert). He (although it’s not required) has been certified and we continue to train him for his task. He is NOT an emot...

In On the Web » Canine thru-hike of CDT
January 17, 7:31pm

Re: Re: Ulterior Motive
"The organizer of the trip, a 70 year old lady, has spent 25 years wandering around Kluane National Park... "

In Post-Trip Reports » First Post - A Confession/Trip Report
January 16, 6:17am

Re: Skurka's SPOT
"...but I thought it useful to point out that, despite what you may have read, this thing always works." I wonder why it stopped tracking about 1/3 of the way into his Alaska Yukon tre...

In Gear Swap » FS: Spot Gen 2 Emergency Communicator
January 16, 6:03am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm